Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is Aho droppable?

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: Is Aho droppable?

I wouldn't drop him, but I'm high on the Canes this year.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by BladesOfSteel View Post
    Hold for now, but the best guy on that list IMO is Stastny playing on the top line again with Taresenko.
    I disagree as much as its possible to disagree. Stastny has averaged under two shots a game for a long time now.If he finishes with his usual 120-140 compared to the likely 220-240 Aho will likley get and youre talking about 40 fantasy points. Im not betting Stastny beats Aho by that much (20 assists in this format)- just cause hes playing with tank. Even if he sticks there (not a sure thing)- injury and an allergy to shooting will virtually guarantee he is a worse play in this format. O.4 per sog is huge- Id be targetting volume shooters exclusively. If anything Aho has more to give in this regard.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I was agreeing with you (and just pointing out hits​ because that even strengthens the case)

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting_Emu View Post
    Lol- ok so whats the issue??

jesus- 0.4 per sog compared to 2 and 3 for assists and goals?? Volume shooters should be your bread and butter in this league. Aho is a very strong play in this format.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by striderz View Post
    I was agreeing with you (and just pointing out hits​ because that even strengthens the case)
    No sorry that came out wrong- was directed at the other comment I had initially quoted. Not you mang- appreciated the clarification...