Thread: Raanta

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Raanta

anyone know what happened to Raanta today?
    ---------
    12 team ESPN H2H
    auction draft (260 budget)
    limited keeper (4 keepers)
    2016-17 Champion, 2017-18 Runner-up
    G,A,+/-,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW
    W,SO,GAA,SV%
    Start 1 LW/C/RW, 3 D, 3 Util, 2 G

C - J. Hughes
    LW - Panarin
    RW -
    D - Bouchard
    G - Levi

Packer Fan

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Raanta

Left the game and is day to day. Different injury than preseason. I'm guessing me misses 2-3 games or so.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Initiate

I find it useful to check the Twitter feeds of the beat reporters. Sara McLellan (@azc_mclellan) reported that he stayed on the bench with his head down and like Eskimo Brother said, she reported that is believed to be a different injury than the one that limited him in the post season. I would not speculate as to time out tho. I would not add Domingue if he's out through next week as they have a home and away with Dallas and then finish the week against Chicago.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by captaincrunch32 View Post
    I find it useful to check the Twitter feeds of the beat reporters. Sara McLellan (@azc_mclellan) reported that he stayed on the bench with his head down and like Eskimo Brother said, she reported that is believed to be a different injury than the one that limited him in the post season. I would not speculate as to time out tho. I would not add Domingue if he's out through next week as they have a home and away with Dallas and then finish the week against Chicago.

As per Craig Morgan, he is day to day and Tocchet hasn't ruled him out for Saturday but suspects Domingue will get the start.