Thread: Jan Ruttaaaa

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Jan Ruttaaaa

Could this be a steal from the hawks ? I'd like to hear your thoughts on this guy !

The Great One

Default Re: Jan Ruttaaaa

Its early- not sure about last game but the previous 2 had like nil pp time. I got him crazy cheap so my fingers are crossed. Wish I could tell you more- Ill be watching this thread too- lol!!

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting_Emu View Post
    Its early- not sure about last game but the previous 2 had like nil pp time. I got him crazy cheap so my fingers are crossed. Wish I could tell you more- Ill be watching this thread too- lol!!
    In the previous game, his PP time was given to Cody Franson who was dressed for that game but now it looks like Connor Murphy is back in and Franson is out, so Rutta could get PP2 time again. In the game before that, he was still their 3rd most used D-man on the PP, so his PP time just depends on how much time is given to their top guys.

In the games that I've seen, Rutta hasn't really been all that noticeable but I guess that's a good thing for a D-man. They seem to trust him because he's seeing big minutes and has already passed Connor Murphy on the depth chart for the time being.

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by francoisbreton View Post
    Could this be a steal from the hawks ? I'd like to hear your thoughts on this guy !
    Depends what you consider a steal. I see him being a 3rd pairing guy with little PP time. He's not on my radar.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov