Thread: Week 6 RB/Flex Options

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Week 6 RB/Flex Options

Somehow survived having all of Julio Jones, Michael Thomas and CJ Anderson on bye and won last week. In the driver's seat now in first place by points scored and some devastating byes out of the way. One tough one this week with McCoy on bye, so help me figure out my suddenly murky RB situation. PPR

RB options: Kareem Hunt (obviously), CJ Anderson, Carlos Hyde, Javorious Allen

I currently have Anderson as RB2 and Hyde as Flex, but Brieda's involvement and the coach's "hot hand" comment have scared me. Do I go Allen? Do I go a different position? I have Kendall Wright, Jaron Brown and Kyle Rudolph as options.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Week 6 RB/Flex Options

I would want to wait and see what the reports are this week before making a decision to bench Hyde.

Dobber Sports Expert

Anderson is sure-fire RB2 here. I would also wait closer to game day for determining the Flex.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Agree with the others. But right now, I'm leaning Allen in the flex spot given the PPR setting.

Really puzzling with Hyde. One of those players who just never gets the respect he deserves from his team. If he's injured, that's one thing. But if he's not, I find this so utterly bizarre. Hyde >> Breida.
    14 Team H2H Dynasty League (14 keepers, no farm)
    Weekly Starts (3C, 5W, 5D, 1Util, 2G)
    G, A, PPP, SOG, BS, +/-, GAA, W+OTL, SV%

C: MacKinnon/Eichel/Kopitar//Pinto/Wright
    W: Ovechkin/Toffoli/Necas/Giroux/E.Kane/K.Johnson(IR)/Schmaltz/Bjorkstrand/Drouin
    D: Dobson/Trouba(IR)/Mintyukov/Gostisbehere/Martinez/Edvinsson/York/Gudas(IR)/Tanev
    G: Saros/Demko(IR)/Askarov/DeSmith

Quote Originally Posted by dejeanneret View Post
    Agree with the others. But right now, I'm leaning Allen in the flex spot given the PPR setting.

Really puzzling with Hyde. One of those players who just never gets the respect he deserves from his team. If he's injured, that's one thing. But if he's not, I find this so utterly bizarre. Hyde >> Breida.
    He had a fumble in week 4. Then last week a botched pitch and blown blitz coverage, Enter Breida. I don't think it kills Hyde's market share, but Brieda is a nice flex option this week in ppr formats. I like him better than Mack in IND
    @SmittysRant