Thread: Pulock

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Pulock

Been missing so far... This guy ever gunna get a chance to put up numbers with his beastly shot?
    Fwds: Benn, Hertl, Backstrom, Coleman, W.Karlsson, Marchand, Mcdavid, Bergeron, A.svechnikov, Malkin, W.Nylander, toffoli.

Dfnse: Deangelo, Fox, Hronek, Ristolainen, Giordano, Letang

Goalie: Samsonov, Binnington

Rsrvs: Radulov, bjorkstrand, buchnevich, krebs, sanford, Grzelcyk, Suter, M.Lehtonen, Severson, Spurgeon, K'andre Miller, Allen, Mrazek, Prosvetov, Vanecek

12-team Keeper. Rotisserie.
    G,A,+/-,Hits,Blks,Pim,Sog,PPP,HT,SHPTS,W,Spct,Gaa,SO,Svs

Dobber Sports All-Star

Default Re: Pulock

Yes he will. Once he gets in, he will stay in.

Dobber Sports Wizard

I don't really understand what the Islanders are doing when they're dressing guys like Seidenberg, Mayfield and Pelech instead of Pulock. They need some skill on their blueline, they already have more than enough guys who are too afraid to touch the puck. They could very easily take Boychuk out of PP2 and put Pulock in there which would also improve their PP.

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by Jouko-Pouko View Post
    I don't really understand what the Islanders are doing when they're dressing guys like Seidenberg, Mayfield and Pelech instead of Pulock. They need some skill on their blueline, they already have more than enough guys who are too afraid to touch the puck. They could very easily take Boychuk out of PP2 and put Pulock in there which would also improve their PP.
    he's having a little bit of trouble doing the most important thing as a d-man , defend .

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by butch View Post
    he's having a little bit of trouble doing the most important thing as a d-man , defend .
    And that would be a solid argument if they actually had some good options but now they're using guys who can't skate and don't know which way they should hold their stick, so I'm not really sure that helps the team win either.

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by Jouko-Pouko View Post
    And that would be a solid argument if they actually had some good options but now they're using guys who can't skate and don't know which way they should hold their stick, so I'm not really sure that helps the team win either.
    he should draw in over Seidenberg but who else ?

Pelech is still raw but he's shown a nice ability to play smart in his own end . I doubted Mayfield but the kid actually makes smart simple plays to get the puck moving + adds to the team toughness .

Hickey is smart/dependable for 3rd pairing then you have de haan,boychuk,leddy not drawing out of the lineup anytime soon .

Devon Toews is probably ahead of Pulock on the depth chart by now to be honest

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by butch View Post
    he should draw in over Seidenberg but who else ?

Pelech is still raw but he's shown a nice ability to play smart in his own end . I doubted Mayfield but the kid actually makes smart simple plays to get the puck moving + adds to the team toughness .

Hickey is smart/dependable for 3rd pairing then you have de haan,boychuk,leddy not drawing out of the lineup anytime soon .

Devon Toews is probably ahead of Pulock on the depth chart by now to be honest
    I wouldn't mind them using Toews either. They need someone else besides Leddy who knows what to do with a puck.

I understand that Mayfield and Pelech bring their own thing to the table but you don't honestly need both of them in the lineup at the same time. I would have Leddy/Boychuk/de Haan/Hickey as regulars, and then one of Pelech/Mayfield and one of Pulock/Toews. That would be a much more balanced blueline IMO.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Pulock is awful, sorry.
    10 Team Limited Keeper (Keep 8) Points Only
    SALARY CAP (Player Salaries) League
    20 Player Teams = 12 Fwd 6 D 2 G

My team: ???

Dobber Sports Star

I agree with Butch's assessment.

10 team H2H !Y League (4 keepers - at least 1 must be a D-man OR Goalie)
    Start - 2C, 2L, 2R, 1U, 3D, 2G, 6Bench,​ 2IR, 2IR+ (Daily) (5 moves per week)
    Skaters - G, A, +/-, PPP,
    PIM, HITS, BS, GWG, SOG
    Goalies - Wins, Saves, S%, GAA (Min. 4 starts)
    Championships 2007, 2009, 2012, 2016, 2017,
    2019*, 2023

C-McDavid, Trocheck, Suzuki
    L-B.Tkachuk(C/L), Forsberg,
    Konecny(L/R)
    R-Hyman(L/R), Svechnikov(L/R), P. Kane
    D-Dahlin, ​Josi,
    G-​​DeSmith, Thompson, Hill
    IR
    -Demko