7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Anton Forsberg

4 57.14%
  • Laurent Brossoit

3 42.86%

Thread: Laurent Brossoit or Anton Forsberg

Dobber Sports Icon

Default Laurent Brossoit or Anton Forsberg

Which goalie do you like better? I am in a 31 team salary cap dynasty league and am looking to acquire a goalie to back up Devon Dubnyk on my team. The league counts Wins, GAA, SV%, 5v5 SV%, Shutouts. The stat categories are weighted with Wins being worth .33, GAA - .25, SV% - .2, 5v5SV% - .17 and Shutouts - .05.

Who do you like better for this year and the future.

Anton Forsberg or Laurent Brossoit

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Laurent Brossoit or Anton Forsberg

I really like Brossoit and own him but he will be stuck behind Talbot for while. Forsberg has a better shot at playing in the near future and all in all might be the better all around goalie. I would go with him.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I would go with Forsberg. He'll get more starts than Brossoit and Crawford is definitely more inconsistent than than Talbot. Also, check how many back-to-back games each team plays and go with the goalie who has the greater floor for starts. There's likely a small trade-off in quality starts, but you have a higher upside of volume starts IMO.
    2012 DobberHockey Hall of Fame - Player's Category

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by hockeypoolfanatic View Post
    I really like Brossoit and own him but he will be stuck behind Talbot for while. Forsberg has a better shot at playing in the near future and all in all might be the better all around goalie. I would go with him.
    I think Wells might even be putting up competetion by the time talbot needs an heir apparent. I mean his name is Wells- Oil Wells??!! Its too punny NOT to happen...

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Forsberg has better value now IMO cause I see Crawford getting more rest than Talbot. But Brossoit has looked good and is on a fine team. He just lacks fantasy value in the short term IMO