Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Frozen Pool issues

  1. #1
    Dareo's Avatar
    Dareo is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    70
    Location
    BC
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Sophomore

    Default Frozen Pool issues

    When I check the Line Combos (Lines from Last Game) it takes me to line combos from DEC 22 or 23 2016. Please fix this.
    11 team Keeper league (16+ yrs)
    23 player roster (16 active / 7 bench)
    11 Fwd, 4 Def, 1 Goalie active
    100% retention of roster annually
    6 time champ

  2. #2
    Rehdaun's Avatar
    Rehdaun is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,104
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Rep Power
    35

    Dobber Sports Expert

    Default Re: Frozen Pool issues

    Eric Daoust takes care of Frozen Pool. I PM'd him about it.

  3. #3
    horrorfan's Avatar
    horrorfan is online now
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10,212
    Location
    Scotland
    Rep Power
    40

    Moderator

    Default Re: Frozen Pool issues

    Quote Originally Posted by Rehdaun View Post
    Eric Daoust takes care of Frozen Pool. I PM'd him about it.
    Replied on another thread but to cover all: He's on vacation for about another week so I'm sure he'll look into it when he gets a chance, unless he has time while he's away.

  4. #4
    Rehdaun's Avatar
    Rehdaun is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,104
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Rep Power
    35

    Dobber Sports Expert

    Default Re: Frozen Pool issues

    Thanks HF! Didn't see your other thread.

  5. #5
    Location
    Sudbury, Ontario
    Rep Power
    40

    Administrator

    Default Re: Frozen Pool issues

    Hey guys,

    The short version is that with the server move came a lot of issues with Frozen Pool, main problem being when the original code was made the files were not designed to be moved around to new folders, etc. So the move is painful. Thankfully the massive scripts that fetch the data from boxscores are working. I'm working on getting the rest of it done, one script at a time. I'll have time over the next week while on vacation. I'll get it all back to normal ASAP.

    Sorry for the delays.


    Send me a PM if you have any issues or requests for Frozen Pool!


    UHL Calgary Flames
    24-team H2H Roto Dynasty (G, A, GWG, SHP, PPP, PIM, +/, SOG, Hits, Blks, FOW, W, SV, SV%, GAA, SO)

    Eastern Edge article archive

    Find me on Twitter for questions and chatter @DH_EricDaoust.

  6. #6
    Rep Power
    9

    Dobber Sports Initiate

    Default Re: Frozen Pool issues

    Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    Hey guys,

    The short version is that with the server move came a lot of issues with Frozen Pool, main problem being when the original code was made the files were not designed to be moved around to new folders, etc. So the move is painful. Thankfully the massive scripts that fetch the data from boxscores are working. I'm working on getting the rest of it done, one script at a time. I'll have time over the next week while on vacation. I'll get it all back to normal ASAP.

    Sorry for the delays.
    Remember to vacation some too :P

  7. #7
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Novice

    Default Re: Frozen Pool issues

    Any idea when the report generator will be able to give you "Past 7 days" and those kind of customized reports?

    Thanks.

  8. #8
    Location
    Sudbury, Ontario
    Rep Power
    40

    Administrator

    Default Re: Frozen Pool issues

    Quote Originally Posted by riderfan2000 View Post
    Any idea when the report generator will be able to give you "Past 7 days" and those kind of customized reports?

    Thanks.
    Try now.

    Keep these reports coming in guys. It helps me identify the problems and also lets me know where the demand is highest. I'll get those issues fixed first.

    Slowly creeping towards getting this all fixed


    Send me a PM if you have any issues or requests for Frozen Pool!


    UHL Calgary Flames
    24-team H2H Roto Dynasty (G, A, GWG, SHP, PPP, PIM, +/, SOG, Hits, Blks, FOW, W, SV, SV%, GAA, SO)

    Eastern Edge article archive

    Find me on Twitter for questions and chatter @DH_EricDaoust.

  9. #9
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Novice

    Default Re: Frozen Pool issues

    Sweet!! Working again.

    Thanks so much.

  10. #10
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Rookie

    Question Re: Frozen Pool issues

    Any timeline on Fantasy Manager being operational Eric?



    Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    Try now.

    Keep these reports coming in guys. It helps me identify the problems and also lets me know where the demand is highest. I'll get those issues fixed first.

    Slowly creeping towards getting this all fixed

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •