Now that the season is under way and our drafts are out of the way.
I am looking to venture into getting this $25 Survivor Pool going. You may also know it as an eliminator or Suicide pool.

They are all the same. We will start this next Saturday (Oct 14th).

Rules

- From each week's Saturday games, pick one team that you think will win.
- If that team wins, you advance to next week.
- If that team loses, then you are eliminated.
- There will be no ties of course, if the team wins/loses in a shootout, that will be the result of your pick.
- You pick a team once you can no longer use them in future weeks.
- I will email out a list of the games so not everyone has to go do search for the games themselves.
- The pool will continue until one team remains. WINNER TAKE ALL $$$$$$
- Deadline to get in your pick is each Saturday at NOON Eastern Time. (if you neglect to get a pick in by that deadline I will auto pick you the AWAY team in the 1st game of the day on NHL.com/scores)

Entry
$25 USD via Paypal/Email Transfer
- I can not find a real option in leaguesafe to hold the money and not tie it up until the end of the hockey season 6 months from now.
So it looks like we will just have to roll with Paypal or if you are in Canada, then an email money transfer would work as well.

Tracking Entries
- I will keep track of it on a spreadsheet, and email it out and/or post on a google doc.
- I was thinking of using runyourpool.com but I know some people find it bothersome to set up accounts so I figure the spreadsheet idea would get more people in since they can just email/text a pick (If there is more of a movement to go that route, I will gladly do the website way)

I may start a whole new 2nd survivor once the 1st one gets down to a small amount of teams (4 or 5 teams)
it's a long season and hard to pick a winning team in hockey. So I don't expect the 1st pool to run past Christmas, (nice timing for a winner take all payout)

Hope I didn't forget anything, let me know if you are interested via email [email protected]