Thread: Waiver Pick-up Mark Ingram

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Waiver Pick-up Mark Ingram

Standard scoring, 12-man league

A guy in my league near the bottom dropped a few Bye players, I presume in order to try and stream a win this week. He dropped Mark Ingram (NO), and I'm considering grabbing him to add some RB depth to my roster.

Who of my non-starter RBs who you drop in place of Mark Ingram? None of the above is also an option

Javorius Allen (BAL)
    Jonathan Stewart (CAR)
    Duke Johnson (CLE)
    Robert Kelley (WAS)

Waiver would go through tomorrow morning. Thanks folks!
    Team 1

12-Team, H2H Multi-Cat
    9 Forwards, 5 Defense, 1 Utility, 5 Bench, 2-4 Goalies, 2 IR
    Skater Cats: G, A, +/-, PIM, STP, ATOI, SOG, HIT, BLK
    Goalie Cats: W, SO, GAA, SV%

Forwards: Marner, Scheifele, Pettersson (IR), Seguin (IR), E Lindholm, B Schenn, Hyman, Kapanen (IR), Kaprizov, Suzuki, Drouin, Killorn, Dach, Eberle, Stephenson

Defencemen: Josi, Dahlin, Krug, Sergachev, Dumba, Dillon

Goalies: Talbot, Demko, Lehner

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: Waiver Pick-up Mark Ingram

Allen is losing his job in Baltimore and is nearing droppable status regardless.

Yes, you shoudl def be picking up Mark Ingram though. He is the starting RB (regardless of the Kamara emergence) and has been consistent to date (at least in PPR, may look a bit different for you). Consistency + upside = someone you want to own.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Allen would be my choice as well. Baltimore appears to be uncertain what to do with their RBs... so there is little chance for us to figure it out! hah
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by MasterByte View Post
    Allen is losing his job in Baltimore and is nearing droppable status regardless.

Yes, you shoudl def be picking up Mark Ingram though. He is the starting RB (regardless of the Kamara emergence) and has been consistent to date (at least in PPR, may look a bit different for you). Consistency + upside = someone you want to own.
    To update, I think that Allen stays involved as the passing down back, but I don't expect him to get much volume yardage. Could still be valuable to hang onto in PPR leagues, but he is like a poo-mans version of what Mark Ingram actually is.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

To update, and I guess close this thread, I snagged Ingram this morning for Allen. I feel good about the swap.

I was also able to grab the Broncos D and, for the time being, am running a DST tandem of Jacksonville and Denver