Amateur Draft
    12 Farm System
    7 Reserve

C - Chytil, Geekie, Pageau, Rasmussen, Drury
    LW - Macelli, Hoglander, Greig, Knies
    RW - Joseph, Barabanov, Tuch, Tippet, O'Connor
    D - Harley, Vlasic, Moser, Perunovich, Liljegren, Boqvist
    G - Gustavsson, Daccord

Farm - But, Lucius, Nazar, Snuggerud, Wallstedt, McGroarty, Lekkerimaki, Mateychuk, Savoie, Willander

Standard Point System
    G, A, +-, PIM's, GAA, Sv%

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Default Re: Best of the rest..

Niemi (PIT)
    Grubauer (WAS)
    Forsberg (CHI)

If this is like standard Roto, you'll have a max GP and therefore, getting "per game" performance rules.
    SO you want back-up goalies on good teams to give you a good chance at Wins per Game.
    Price & Andersen will each give you 60+ starts.
    So you just need 20-22ish from two different back-ups.
    If these guys are likely to sit on wire for season (they won't, teams will fall behind on GP pace, especially in 13-team ROTO) then you could stream them in.
    But I'd be more inclined to put all three on your roster and drop any bench forwards like Nash & Bennett

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by Pengwin7 View Post
    Niemi (PIT)
    Grubauer (WAS)
    Forsberg (CHI)

If this is like standard Roto, you'll have a max GP and therefore, getting "per game" performance rules.
    SO you want back-up goalies on good teams to give you a good chance at Wins per Game.
    Price & Andersen will each give you 60+ starts.
    So you just need 20-22ish from two different back-ups.
    If these guys are likely to sit on wire for season (they won't, teams will fall behind on GP pace, especially in 13-team ROTO) then you could stream them in.
    But I'd be more inclined to put all three on your roster and drop any bench forwards like Nash & Bennett
    Awesome feedback again. In our league we have to hit a minimum goalie minutes played of 6000 for the season. If we fall below that we don't qualify for a money spot. Niemi is someone I'd like to get but I'd feel good with Grubauer or Forsberg too.

The remaining starters there have me wondering if they could actually have a better season than we all think but, that's a wait and see situation which ofcourse means someone will grab them before me in waivers, or they implode hopefully on my bench rather than in my lineup lol..

Dobber Sports Initiate

So I guess you see Bennett and Nash as the two droppables as well huh? Yep. I was on the fence about Domi too as he doesn't offer a ton in way of SOG or Hits.. been going back-and-forth with this one for a week

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Domi at least has upside.
    He might be line 1 and PP1.
    He struggled last year a bit because Arizona didn't have a bonafide C1 to play with.
    They have Stepan now, so things could be different for whoever plays top line wing with Stepan.

Zona also play two games against Vegas to start the year - and could pile up some nice stats.
    I'd at least hold Domi thru those first 3gp of season... if he stinks, you can cut him loose to the waiver wire.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Domi at least has upside.
    He might be line 1 and PP1.
    He struggled last year a bit because Arizona didn't have a bonafide C1 to play with.
    They have Stepan now, so things could be different for whoever plays top line wing with Stepan.

Zona also play two games against Vegas to start the year - and could pile up some nice stats.
    I'd at least hold Domi thru those first 3gp of season... if he stinks, you can cut him loose to the waiver wire.
    Yeah agreed, don't want to drop him too early. Any hope for Nash? Or has he just become nothing more than a name?

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Rick Nash is too old for new NHL.
    The Rangers also dealt Stepan - so their center talent is much lower.
    I think they'll be a better defensive team this year (with Ziba now pushed from C2 to C1 and K.Hayes pushed from C3 to C2)...
    But offensively... they'll be a bit stagnant.

I'm not sure I own any Ranger skaters on my one-year fantasy teams, except for Kevin Hayes (who is C/RW) in a FOW league.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Rick Nash is too old for new NHL.
    The Rangers also dealt Stepan - so their center talent is much lower.
    I think they'll be a better defensive team this year (with Ziba now pushed from C2 to C1 and K.Hayes pushed from C3 to C2)...
    But offensively... they'll be a bit stagnant.

I'm not sure I own any Ranger skaters on my one-year fantasy teams, except for Kevin Hayes (who is C/RW) in a FOW league.
    Well as a Ranger fan I can't disagree with that assessment. I don't see much offense coming out of them this year either. He'll have a week to show me something. Maybe two at best.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Niemi I think is the top here for sure. Pittsburgh is tied for the most B2B's and Murray has injury history/may get more nights off due to last two seasons + playoffs and another Stanley Cup push
    Keep 3 League, 14 team H2H, Roster: 6F, 4D, 4BN, 2G
    Cats: G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, PIM, HITS, BLKS, W, GAA, SA, SV%
    F: Matthews, Pastrnak, Hughes, Pettersson, Guentzel, Meier, Hyman, Streamer
    D: Dahlin, Carlson, Trouba, Gudas, Larsson
    G: Oettinger, Talbot, Swayman

One Year League, 10 Team H2H, Roster: 2C, 2LW, 2RW, W, F, 4D, UTIL, 5BN, 2G
    Cats: G, A, PPP, SHP, SOG, SH%, PIM, HITS, BLKS W, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO
    C: McDavid, Thomas, Rossi
    LW: Guentzel, McTavish, Byfield, Huberdeau
    RW: Miller, Barzal, Zuccarello, Schmaltz, Tarasenko
    D: Josi, Seider, Trouba, Gudas, L. Hughes
    G: Oettinger, Demko
    IR: Hamilton

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by skinnypete88 View Post
    Niemi I think is the top here for sure. Pittsburgh is tied for the most B2B's and Murray has injury history/may get more nights off due to last two seasons + playoffs and another Stanley Cup push
    Yep. Thinking the same thing here. Well picking 8th I can only hope to grab him. Ward is a guy who's not mentioned much these days I'm sure because of Darlings arrival but, is it possible that he challenges Darling for that job. I mean.. he did very well last year.
    19 Team Roto Cash League
    Salary Cap
    Keep 13-15 (Auction Draft)
    Start - 4C, 4 LW, 3RW, 6 D, 2G
    Amateur Draft
    12 Farm System
    7 Reserve

C - Chytil, Geekie, Pageau, Rasmussen, Drury
    LW - Macelli, Hoglander, Greig, Knies
    RW - Joseph, Barabanov, Tuch, Tippet, O'Connor
    D - Harley, Vlasic, Moser, Perunovich, Liljegren, Boqvist
    G - Gustavsson, Daccord

Farm - But, Lucius, Nazar, Snuggerud, Wallstedt, McGroarty, Lekkerimaki, Mateychuk, Savoie, Willander

Standard Point System
    G, A, +-, PIM's, GAA, Sv%