Thread: Recruiting like I was an Army office next to a check cashing business =)

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Recruiting like I was an Army office next to a check cashing business =)

Hey everyone,

Joined up to invite y'all lovely hockey nerds to complete my league -- hope this is the right place to do it... forgive me if it isn't.

Free h2h points yahoo league, drafting tonight at 6 PST.. I'm excited that I got people signed up who I know are down to be competitive, interact, talk sh!t and have fun, but we need more!!

the gap

check out the settings and please join, if you are committed to playing the season through and are ready to have fun with this: https://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/91333/invitation?key=b952ab973a0995d3&ikey=b3791e6c9ab1d 0dc

• Deep roster: 3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 4 D, 2 Util, 2 G, 4 bench, 1 IR, 1 IR+
    • Point system balanced & well researched.
    • Draft at 6:00PM PST

Cheers!
    B.

The Wolverine

Default Re: Recruiting like I was an Army office next to a check cashing business =)

Hi,

I've moved your post to the classifieds, the best place to recruit. You don't need to post in the one year section as well, so will be deleting that post to keep it all in one place.

Good luck!