Hi guys,

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum, but I'm new here and couldn't find an existing topic.

I'm looking for the best website to host a head to head league for my friends and I. We are a 14 team league and I'm looking for maximum customization ability. I'm currently testing out ESPN's H2H format, and it's almost got everything I want but it's missing just a few things.

I would like to be able to control the number of games played versus intra-division teams, and also extra-division teams. For example I want to set 2 games per intra-division opponents, and only 1 game per extra-division opponent.

For playoff settings I would like to be able to have more options for the in regular season playoffs. At ESPN I can set the number of weeks per round of the playoffs, but I would like to be able to set different values for each round. For example, first round would be a 1-week showdown. Second round would be a best 2/3 weeks. 3rd round same as 2nd, etc... ESPN doesn't seem to have that customization available.

They're even missing a few things that are no-brainers like shootout GWGs.

Any suggestions from commissioners who have experience setting up a perfect H2H would be much appreciated. Thanks!