Thread: Anybody interested in a #1 overall pick in a One-Year League (Dobber Entry - Patrick)?

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Default Anybody interested in a #1 overall pick in a One-Year League (Dobber Entry - Patrick)?

On Wednesday at 9pm Eastern, the Dobber Entry - Patrick division has its draft.
    These are very fun leagues that include all forum member, have deep rosters, 12F/6D/2G + 5 bench, and a bid system weekly for unowned players.

One team pulled out just recently... with the #1 overall pick slot.
    Details on the league are here:
    http://forums.dobbersports.com/showt...trick-Division

We have 12 teams in all leagues and would prefer to stay with 12 here!
    If you are interested in this league, please post "Interested" here and send me a PM with your email address.

As those statisticians out there know... the #1 overall pick holds incredible value.
    And the top 2 teams in these leagues will be promoted to the "PRO" leagues next year!!

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Anybody interested in a #1 overall pick in a One-Year League (Dobber Entry - Patrick)?

Interested.

The Wolverine

Default Re: Anybody interested in a #1 overall pick in a One-Year League (Dobber Entry - Patrick)?

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Interested.
    Excellent.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by horrorfan View Post
    Excellent.
    Oh-no... am I up against you in this league as well? - I am all out of Scary team names this year!

Dobber Sports Titan

HF is in a different league, don't worry
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

The Wolverine

Oh-no... am I up against you in this league as well? - I am all out of Scary team names this year!
    Haha no, just good to see you being interested in joining the competition.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Interested.
    Invite sent.
    Thanks for helping us fill this league up!!
    Who ya gonna pick at #1??