Thread: How does my team look?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default How does my team look?

I just finished my draft, here?s my team:

12 teams, 6th pick

G, A, +/-, SHT, PPP, HIT, BLK (same points as signature - last years team)

W, SV, (-)GA ,SHO

C: Bergeron, Mackinnon, Kopitar
    LW: Pacioretty, Schenn, Domi, Mantha
    RW: Kucherov, Tarasenko, Okposo
    D: Letang, Pietrangelo, Krug, Yandle
    G: Bobrosky, Lehner

12 Team H2H Roster
    G(3), A(2), +/-(0.5), PIM(0.5), PPP(1), SHP(1), HIT(0.2), BLK(0.2), SOG (0.4)
    W(4), SHO(3), GA (-1), SV (0.2)
    C: MacKinnon, Schenn (C,LW), Toews
    RW: Kucherov, Tarasenko, Niederreiter (LW, RW)

LW: Hall, Olofsson (LW, RW), JVR
    D: Chabot, Suter, Pulock, Sergachev
    G: Dubnyk, Hutton, Raanta

Dobber Sports Newbie

Default Re: How does my team look?

How did you manage to get Kuch and Tarasenko? I am a little shaky on your D because injuries could be an issue (Not Yandle of course lol) Mackinnon may kill your +/-. Make some good moves and you should be able to make the ploffs. I don't have much confidence in Lehner.
    10 man - HTH Points - G/3 - A/2 - +/- 1 - PPP/ 1.5 - SHP/ 2.5 - SOG/.3 - PIM/.5 - HIT/.2 - BLOCK/.2 - SAVE/.2 - WIN/4 - SO/4

The Great One

How many do you start at each position? I ask because you're loaded at some positions but thin at others. And if you start 2G, then I'd be mighty worried about Lehner and Bob, since one is bound to get hurt. I'd have opted for a third G instead of maybe Mantha.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Sophomore

2 per forward position (C,RW,LW), 4 D and 2 G. I’m totally fine with dropping Mantha for a goalie, it was sort of a panic pick anyways. Goalies are pretty thin right now but here’s what’s available : Varlamov, Markstrom, Howard, Mrazek, Halak, Reimer. I’m leaning towards Howard, thoughts?
    12 Team H2H Roster

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by beaverNBFD View Post
    2 per forward position (C,RW,LW), 4 D and 2 G. I’m totally fine with dropping Mantha for a goalie, it was sort of a panic pick anyways. Goalies are pretty thin right now but here’s what’s available : Varlamov, Markstrom, Howard, Mrazek, Halak, Reimer. I’m leaning towards Howard, thoughts?
    What I meant more was to pick a third goalie, as now indeed there are scraps left. If you have unlimited pick-ups you can just play revolving door and daily starts you can use a revolving door third goalie approach.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Sophomore

We have 2 pickups per week which would make things a litttle harder to stream goalies but shouldn’t be too hard to plan out the week ahead.
    12 Team H2H Roster