Thread: Deep Dynasty League - Drop one.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Deep Dynasty League - Drop one.

Took over a dynasty team recently. Yahoo standard cats + SHP + GWG.

Which one to drop:
    S.Gagner
    H.Sedin
    T.Hertl
    R.Fabbri
    G.Nyquist

Do you believe Gagner will continue to with efficient PP production in Vancouver? Oherwise he's in risk zone. I could think of letting H.Sedin go in this phase too (age, last contract year). Hertl and Fabbri are young, so probably doesn't make sence to drop.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: Deep Dynasty League - Drop one.

Drop Gagne and Sedin. Who will you pick up

Dobber Sports Ninja

Without much hesitation, I would dump H.Sedin. Dynasty and I don't like keeping really old players in these leagues. No future!
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Wizard

Gagner didn't impress in the two China Games they played but he was playing RW on the Sedin line, so he's getting chances if he can stay on that line. But yeah, I'd drop either Gagner or Sedin.