Thread: Reinhart

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Reinhart

Thoughts on him as a third line centre? If he plays most of the season on the third line this is a major hit to his value. Is this a training camp experiment or are they planning on really pushing this? Should I try and move him and recoup some value. Been offered a 2nd rounder in an entry level draft, probably between picks 15-20.
    14 member dynasty league. Full keepers. 9 forwards/ 4 d-men/ 1 utility/2 goalies/ 4 bench spots. Points goals, assists, hits, plus/minus, PPP, GWG. Goalie:saves, wins, SO. Forwards: Ehlers,Barzal, Barkov, Keller,Hall, fabbri,J.Schwarz,Hoffman,Aho,Perron, Kuzy, puljarvi.Defence:Karlsson, Hedman, Ghost,Provo.G:Helly,Vas,Raanta.Prospects:Peterson, samsonov,karprizov,parsons,sorokin,Suzuki,Bellows, Borgstrom

Dobber Sports Master

Default Re: Reinhart

I don't think moving him based on some preseason games is a good move for you. I'd hold the line and wait until other GMs come to you looking for Reinhart.

Bottleneckers (12/16 in 2022)
    16 team, points only. G: 2-W, 4-SO.
    Top 9F, 4D & 1G . Keep 15, Max 23
    F: J. Robertson, J. Hughes, Tavares, Lafreniere, Cozens, Newhook, Teravainen, Domi, R. Strome, Laine, Rossi, Raymond, Holtz, Perfetti
    D: Bouchard, McAvoy, Morrissey, Heiskanen
    G: Vasilevskiy

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I go by the 20 game rule. He still has lots of value. Don't read too much into the limited pre season looks
    11 GM limited keeper. keep 13 drop 10. 12f,6d,2g,3bench

Use current cap.

G8, A7, SHG5, SHA3, PIM1, .02 for hits,shots, blocks.
    Goalies stats. W.10, SO.5, OTL.3, SOL.2, SV.010

F-, Connor , svechnikov , Aho , E.Lindholm,hoglander,trochek
    , mcmichael, Konecny, batherson, Farabee, tomasino,

Bench, shesterkin , pinto, Lundkvist, Tomasino

D- theodore, girard, weeger, shattenkirk, clague, perunovich

G- hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by thunderfist138 View Post
    I go by the 20 game rule. He still has lots of value. Don't read too much into the limited pre season looks
    I agree. Show some patience here.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Icon

Keep Reinhart. Sure it's annoying if he's ever deployed as a C3 even for a few games, but he'll always have a spot in PP1 with his hockey smarts. And my bet is you see Reinhart as a top 6W and Pommer relegated to bottom 6 sooner than later - this is not the Pominville of old who can keep up with other teams top lines, bottom 6 is where he flourished at the tail end of just season with the Wild for a reason.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by ross10019 View Post
    Keep Reinhart. Sure it's annoying if he's ever deployed as a C3 even for a few games, but he'll always have a spot in PP1 with his hockey smarts. And my bet is you see Reinhart as a top 6W and Pommer relegated to bottom 6 sooner than later - this is not the Pominville of old who can keep up with other teams top lines, bottom 6 is where he flourished at the tail end of just season with the Wild for a reason.
    Absolutely. Age, talent, opportunity will all fall Reinhart's way soon. Hang onto him. You can thank these guys later.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Jager's Mullet View Post
    Thoughts on him as a third line centre? If he plays most of the season on the third line this is a major hit to his value. Is this a training camp experiment or are they planning on really pushing this? Should I try and move him and recoup some value. Been offered a 2nd rounder in an entry level draft, probably between picks 15-20.
    Stop watching pre-season games!

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Reinhart.... even if he starts the season as 3C.... there will come a time before long that the coach realizes that Pominville is not the same player he was when he played in Buffalo last. Pominville will be moved down the lineup and make room for Reinhart to move back up with Eichel.

I have Reinhart in a Roto league that counts FOW so I am hoping that he starts the season off and gets a bunch of FOW from RW, then moves up and plays with Eichel and gets me some points. #Selfish