Thread: Lindholm for Reinhart

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Lindholm for Reinhart

After reading about Reinhart's 'demotion', would in be wise to drop him for say, Lindholm? Itchin' to pull that trigger.

G
    A
    +-
    PIM
    PP
    SHG
    GWG
    SOG
    FW
    HIT
    BLKS

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Lindholm for Reinhart

I understand the 'itch', as it seems he is bound for some 3rd line action. Lindholm is probably heading for the breakout we wish Reinhart was gonna have this year.
    I think it makes Lindholm a 'safer' bet as his floor should be higher than Reinhart. However, I can't believe Reinhart will stay on third line this year and not be moved on the top 6 sooner than later.

If you have an eye on this year in particular, Lindholm for me, if you can be patient, keep Reinhart
    10-team Pts only, 19-man roster, 9F, 4D, 2G, 4bench 95M cap league
    F: T.Tompson Pasta Kaprizov Rantanen Gaudreau Necas Greig Zegras Vilardi
    D: Josi Bouchard Sandin Sanheim
    G Shesterkin Samsonov
    B: Woll Perfetti Poitras
    Farm: Guenther, Will Smith

Dobber Sports Wizard

realistically how long you thing Pominville will last on first line? i have them ranked pretty close but if you going to decide this based on his apparent demotion to 3rd line after 2 preseason games i think thats wrong approach.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Yeah, that's being pretty impatient, but this is a deep league and Lindholm is not gonna sit on the wire much longer. There's not much quality left on it now.

Dobber Sports Wizard

if its that deep dont you have weaker player then Reinhart to drop?

is this league in your sig? if so that says you got 140 players ..if thats true then its not deep at all and probably both of those players could be replaced with others....

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Not sure what sig you're talking about. If there's a sig, it's from last year. Are you referring to those categories above?

Anyway, it was either Reinhart, Toffoli, or Galchenyuk. Those are what I would call my 'weakest' players. To me, Reihart and Lindholm are pretty much a push. Everyone seems to have Lindholm 1st line, and 1st PP...more FOWs (which I need)...same PP points last year. They're both C/RW, which I needed as well. I suppose it's whoever you think will take the next step this year.

The Great One

I like the idea of finding a way to put Lindholm on your team, especially with your categories.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Thanks for the link.