Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: DYNASTY: DROUIN, HALL or MacKINNON?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: DYNASTY: DROUIN, HALL or MacKINNON?

Quote Originally Posted by havanablast21 View Post
    Hall, Mack and then Drouin for me. All could be fairly close. All have had their knocks.
    I agree with this! This is the safest option

Dobber Sports Wizard

For what it's worth, Drouin had the best age-17 season from this group and actually one of the best age-17 seasons from the past 10 years. His season was in the same range with Stamkos and Seguin while Hall and MacKinnon were more in the Duchene/Skinner range.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Jouko-Pouko View Post
    For what it's worth, Drouin had the best age-17 season from this group and actually one of the best age-17 seasons from the past 10 years. His season was in the same range with Stamkos and Seguin while Hall and MacKinnon were more in the Duchene/Skinner range.
    I think I saw you post this in another thread (maybe it wasn't you?), either way, this is the stuff that keeps bringing me back to him... The others feel safer, but Drouin seems like he could explode... Its always nice to be in before it happens... However, at 2nd round keeper value I'm not getting a discount - Which is why I am trying hard to nail this pick... I'd like it to stick!

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by skinnypete88 View Post
    The upside is based on scenarios if I'm not mistaken, things that need to happen. Surround Hall with some better talent, which NJ seems to be trending towards, and I think his upside is just as good.

Hall is the proven talent here who has produced consistently in less than favorable situations, I'm going with him.
    Scenarios like being on the top line with a perennial 40 goal scorer and getting top PP mins? I don't really get what you mean here.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by kingpin_co View Post
    I think I saw you post this in another thread (maybe it wasn't you?), either way, this is the stuff that keeps bringing me back to him... The others feel safer, but Drouin seems like he could explode... Its always nice to be in before it happens... However, at 2nd round keeper value I'm not getting a discount - Which is why I am trying hard to nail this pick... I'd like it to stick!
    Pengwin7 had some great comments about Drouin in the thread where we discussed his SOG numbers, I recommend reading his comments from there: http://forums.dobbersports.com/showt...out-Candidates

I think that's the only thread where I've said anything about Drouin... But I don't really remember. I did discuss Marner's age-17 numbers recently, though.

Dobber Sports Wizard

McKinnon is the best player in the worst situation, if you can live with bad +- for a while he should come on top with all other stats starting this season imo