Thread: New to Rogers NHL Gamecenter & I have questions

Dobber Sports Master

Default New to Rogers NHL Gamecenter & I have questions

So my wife and I cut cable in the summer, but did so with the understanding that I would order Rogers NHL Gamecenter to keep me up to date. However, I do have some early questions:

1) I know there are blackout games, but I can't seem to access a lot of the other preseason games that are on. For example, tonight's 10 game schedule seems primed for a great night of hockey, but I can only see one of them, and the only one officially blacked out is Ottawa vs. Toronto. Is this just a preseason snafu? Will I have access to more games during the regular season? I'm not asking for all of them, but on a night with ten games, I'd like to be able to see at least half of them???

2) Because I use Apple products to watch Gamecenter, I seem to be missing out on a couple options, like being able to watch two, three or even four games simultaneously. From his PC, my brother can access his directly through NHL.com and can choose a multitude of views. My Apple TV and IPad have no such setting that I can find. Am I missing something??

3) less a question, but curious to see what Gamecenter users on the forum think of the program, and if I'm just worrying about nothing. It is after all just the preseason. Hahahaha

Thanks all

Bottleneckers (12/16 in 2022)
    16 team, points only. G: 2-W, 4-SO.
    Top 9F, 4D & 1G . Keep 15, Max 23
    F: J. Robertson, J. Hughes, Tavares, Lafreniere, Cozens, Newhook, Teravainen, Domi, R. Strome, Laine, Rossi, Raymond, Holtz, Perfetti
    D: Bouchard, McAvoy, Morrissey, Heiskanen
    G: Vasilevskiy

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: New to Rogers NHL Gamecenter & I have questions

1) That is just preseason. Have not seen the current "Video not available" for a single game during regular season before, blackouts aside. That shouldn't be a problem by mid-October.

2) Don't believe those features are available on iOS but if you have a Mac you can try setting that up on your Mac's browser and then using AirPlay to stream that feed to your Apple TV, assuming you haven't tried that yet. It should work that way?

3) It's the shit!