Thread: Tell Me About: Weal, Zucker, JT Miller

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Tell Me About: Weal, Zucker, JT Miller

Im playing in a points-only league, focused primarily on this year. A few guys that I'm looking to draft, but I don't know a lot about them. Wondering if people can give me opinions about these three guys.

Weal - don't know who he is at all, but seeing he's projected in the top 6 in Philly
    Zucker - a guy I've kind of ignored, as the Minny top 9 is cluttered with talent and it seems hard to choose individuals to produce
    JT Miller - another guy I don't know much about but Dobber has him projected for around 60 points, once again crowded top 9 in NYR and he might center the 3rd line.

Thanks
    10 Team Limited Keeper (Keep 8) Points Only
    SALARY CAP (Player Salaries) League
    20 Player Teams = 12 Fwd 6 D 2 G

My team: ???

The Magnificent One

Default Re: Tell Me About: Weal, Zucker, JT Miller

Miller is the safest bet - he probably won't get you more than 60 but gives you be highest downside, which for him is probably 50. Zucker is streaky and gets almost no PP Time. Weal is a wild card who could thrive if given a true chance in the top six, but odds are slim he actually outpoints the other two. My pick would be Miller.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

The Magnificent One

Default Re: Tell Me About: Weal, Zucker, JT Miller

Interesting how we haven't heard more about weal this summer. So much talk about him end of last year but then not much.

Weal is someone I'd take a risk on with a late pick bc he is slated to be in top 6.

Zucker I'd avoid bc he tends to be goal heavy and that's a hit or miss but he is trending in the right direction so you never know

Miller I'll pass on him just bc I don't like owning rangers. Scoring is too spread out he won't reach his potential
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi