Thread: Kris Letang , Dustin Byfuglien, OEL, Dougie Hamilton Points only

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Kris Letang , Dustin Byfuglien, OEL, Dougie Hamilton Points only

Simple rank them points only (goals =1, assists =1)?

Dobber Sports Guru

Default Re: Kris Letang , Dustin Byfuglien, OEL, Dougie Hamilton Points only

Letang when healthy. OEL the rest of the time.

Writer of the weekly Top 10 column.

12-team Keeper pool, straight points for forwards & dmen. Goalies get: 2 points per win, 3 per shutout, 1 point per assist & 1 point per shootout loss.

League champ in 2013, 2015, 2018, 2020 and 2022.

Top 8 forwards, 5 dmen and 2 goalies count.

We keep 15 players (any position) plus two rookies.

Forwards: Panarin, Ovechkin, Kopitar, Stamkos, Tuch, Rust, Marchessault, Pavelski, Miller, Bertuzzi, Stone, Kakko, Brown, Stankoven, Kovalenko
    Defence: Hedman, Fox, Matheson, Thrun, Jiricek
    Goalies: Kochetkov, Talbot, Vasilevskiy, Campbell, Schmid

Dobber Sports Monster

If you have IR spots ...

Letang
    Hamilton
    OEL
    Byfuglien

Dobber Sports Superstar

Letang for the rest will only score mid fifties best, Kris only one who can approach and surpass sixty.
    Girouxsalem
    (G,A,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW,SOG,HIT, BLK)(W,SV,SO,GAA,SV%)

F:
    D:
    G:

ThePeterNorthStars
    G(4),A(2),PIM(1),PPP(2),SHP(3.5),GWG(2),SOG(.5),FOW(.25),FOL(-.25),HIT(.75),BLK(.5) W(6)L(-4)GA(-2)SV(.5)SO(4)

C: Zibanejad,
    Trocheck,Kempe
    L: Draisaitl,Forsberg
    RW:​ Tippett,Boldy,Meier,Raymond
    D: Josi,McAvoy,Carlson,Theodore,Faber,Montour,Sanderson
    G: Shesterkin,Kotchetkov

Dobber Sports Wizard

injuries aside Letang is your man here, i think OEL can one day hit 60 but it will not be consistant

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by newfcollins View Post
    Letang when healthy. OEL the rest of the time.
    Nailed it.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):

The Great One

If Letang plays 70 games, he's tops. But Hamilton had something like 37 points in his final 47 games, and that was without PP1 time. He's second. OEL and Buff should both be around 50.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by RizzeeDizzee View Post
    If Letang plays 70 games, he's tops. But Hamilton had something like 37 points in his final 47 games, and that was without PP1 time. He's second. OEL and Buff should both be around 50.
    If he plays PP1 this year do you think it's quite possible Hamilton hits 60?

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Agree w/others

65 Healthy Letang
    55 Buff
    53 D.Hamilton
    52 OEL
    45 Letang playing 55-65gp.

Buff is the safe pick here.
    Winnipeg is just stocked with goal-scoring talent.
    It honestly wouldn't surprise me to see them lead league in scoring.
    If they do, there's a lot of token assists there for their defensemen... especially their PP1 D-man.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    It's an interesting question. Hamilton's point totals certainly have room to increase with more TOI and top PP time, but the question is will he get those things this season? Unfortunately for Hamilton Gulutzan seems to like TJ Brodie on the #1 PP. Boggles the mind why, with Hamilton and Gio available, but there you have it. I am not holding my breath that things change this season. Time will tell I suppose. If his TOI went up to 21:00-22:00+ and he was on the top PP unit I think a 60 points season would be very possible for Dougie.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    I covered Brodie as one of the guys in my piece for the Guide, and I do think the tide turns more in favor of Hamilton this season.

Here's also what I said about Hamilton back in a March Cage Match:

That data further validates Hamilton is doing more with less. He’s also on track for 225+ SOG in 2016-17 despite playing less than 20:00 per game, and that’s literally never happened among rearguards since nhl.com started tracking Ice Time in 1997-98. In fact, we have to raise the Ice Time minimum to 22:00+ per game before we finally get two past hits: Dion Phaneuf in 2005-06 (two seasons before he posted 60 points) and Torey Krug last season (when he tallied 44 points).
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Ace

Letang then Hamilton. Last year In our league got Hamilton drafted in 7th rd. He was 23rd d picked. This year probably going first 3 round. Probably top 5 d drafted this in our league.
    12 team, H2H points, limited keepers
    allowed 6 keeper players(PLAYER DRAFTED IN RDS 1-8 NOT ABLE TO BE KEEPER)
    Daily starts

16 man roster plus 1 IR
    start 6 forwards,4 d, 2 goalies

pts: G=3, A=2, DA=3, DG=5, +/-=1 GWG=1, OTG=2, OTA=1, PPG=2, PPA=1, SHG=3, SHA=1, HT=3, SHOOTOUT GOAL=1
    BLKS=.25, HITS=.25, MAJ=2

Goalie pts: WINS=5, SAVES=.20, GA=-1, SO=3
    SHOG SAVE=.50, SHOL=2

forwards: M.TKACHUK(k),MARCHAND(k),SCHEIFELE(k)
    BENN, GAUDREAU*, COUTURIER*
    d: M.RIELLY(k), JOSI*, MCAVOY*, ELLIS
    goalies :TALBOT* DEMKO MAF
    (k)=keeper
    *= no keeper eligibility
    bencH: KOPITAR* R. GRAVES ROBERTSON KREJCI
    IR E.PETTERSSON(k)