Thread: Buy Low Targets

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Buy Low Targets

Might be a good thread to start generally, but with recency in mind I'd been thinking of two this morning.

Joe Mixon and AJ Green.

Not sure anyone will really sell either one "low" (especially Green), but the Bengals O has been brutal and there's probably a limited time to try to strike. And I also like hearing/reading the following from AJ -- not usually his style, but I'd expect it to carry some clout with the team:

Speaking after Thursday night's Week 2 loss to the Texans, A.J. Green intimated he needs the ball more.
    "We are playing like sh-- right now. We got to find a way to get our playmakers the ball. That's it. It's a superstar-driven league," Green, one of the league's true superstars, said. "I feel like ? no disrespect to nobody else ? that ball should be mine somewhere somehow. ... I want the ball." Green has seen a combined 18 targets through two games, which is good volume, but considering how poorly this offense has played, he needs it even more. Expect the Bengals to regroup and grease the squeaky wheel come Week 3 against Green Bay.
    http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6438/aj-green
    14 Team H2H Dynasty League (14 keepers, no farm)
    Weekly Starts (3C, 5W, 5D, 1Util, 2G)
    G, A, PPP, SOG, BS, +/-, GAA, W+OTL, SV%

C: MacKinnon/Eichel/Kopitar//Pinto/Wright
    W: Ovechkin/Toffoli/Necas/Giroux/E.Kane/K.Johnson(IR)/Schmaltz/Bjorkstrand/Drouin
    D: Dobson/Trouba(IR)/Mintyukov/Gostisbehere/Martinez/Edvinsson/York/Gudas(IR)/Tanev
    G: Saros/Demko(IR)/Askarov/DeSmith

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Buy Low Targets

Keep it out of Dalton's hands.

AJ Green just stopped running on a ball that was thrown because he kinda lost it in the air when it was a 1on1 coverage. IT was the right throw by Dalton, not really over thrown or anything, But Green just stopped running.

But yeah, Green is the only guy on that team i would want right now, and he's even playing frustrated in a bad way. PS, a healthy GB D, and Cleveland's D coming up, and Buffalo's D which isn't bad is his schedule before the Bye week. Maybe wait another week for his stock to lower even more.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

T.Y Hilton... he posted 57 yards without Luck, but lots of people are down-talking him and he plays a good D this week coming up. If he has a bad week... buy, buy, buy!

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    T.Y Hilton... he posted 57 yards without Luck, but lots of people are down-talking him and he plays a good D this week coming up. If he has a bad week... buy, buy, buy!
    Only in a sense of a Luck time table. Not buying him to okug in as a WR1/2 on my team when Luck is likely out another 3-4 weeks.

Dobber Sports Expert

Another guy to keep an eye on is Evans. He has a brutal schedule to start (CHI-MIN-NYG-NE). I don't think NE is great at CB but if he falters this week and next then buy before his game against the Giants. He has a cake schedule the rest of the season.

I just traded for DJ in two dynasty leagues. Both owners are contenders and panic traded. When there's blood in the water, BUY BUY BUY!!!

...or something like that.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Bomm Bastic View Post
    I just traded for DJ in two dynasty leagues. Both owners are contenders and panic traded. When there's blood in the water, BUY BUY BUY!!!

...or something like that.
    Yikes ... Nice work!!

Out of curiosity, what was the cost?
    14 Team H2H Dynasty League (14 keepers, no farm)
    Weekly Starts (3C, 5W, 5D, 1Util, 2G)
    G, A, PPP, SOG, BS, +/-, GAA, W+OTL, SV%

C: MacKinnon/Eichel/Kopitar//Pinto/Wright
    W: Ovechkin/Toffoli/Necas/Giroux/E.Kane/K.Johnson(IR)/Schmaltz/Bjorkstrand/Drouin
    D: Dobson/Trouba(IR)/Mintyukov/Gostisbehere/Martinez/Edvinsson/York/Gudas(IR)/Tanev
    G: Saros/Demko(IR)/Askarov/DeSmith

Quote Originally Posted by dejeanneret View Post
    Yikes ... Nice work!!

Out of curiosity, what was the cost?
    In my must start 2QB dynasty league I moved Brees Eifert T. Pryor and 2018 2nd and 3rd for DJ, Kizer, Ardarius Stewart and a 2018 4th. I own Luck and Bradford in this league so as so as those two get their shit together and start playing again I should be fine.

Superflex dynasty I moved Diggs, Ty-Mont, Jamaal Williams and 2018 1st and 2nd for DJ and lesser picks. Not as good of a deal as above but still pretty cheap imo.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Titan

I just got Greg Olsen for Coby Fleener which I was kinda surprised at. I have Jimmy Graham, so I pretty much traded a bench spot. I have an IR spot, but it's got Edelman on it right now.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll