Thread: international hockey league live draft

Dobber Sports Novice

Default international hockey league live draft

Nhl universal fantasy hockey 4 divisions 20 teams need 4 live draft thursday sept 28 10 15
    divisions usa canada universal and global would like at least 2 from outside usa. If interested contactg me at [email protected]

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re: international hockey league live draft

3 slots left. Could use a couple more from Canada or for the Universal Diivison. Global and USA filled

Dobber Sports Novice

Quote Originally Posted by eddino55 View Post
    3 slots left. Could use a couple more from Canada or for the Universal Diivison. Global and USA filled
    need 2 more for my NHL UNIVERSAL FANTASY HOCKEY LEAGUE, 4 DIVISIONS 20 TEAMS LIVE DRAFT THURSDAY SEPT 28 10 15
    DIVISIONS USA CANADA UNIVERSAL AND GLOBAL .NON KEEPER H2H STAT CAT... THERE WILL BE A PRE DRAFT 20 TEAM EDITED LIST DRAFT OF GOALIES, ASSURING THAT ALL MANAGERS GET A STARTING GOALIE..ALSO MANAGERS WILL BE ABLE TO CLAIM DIBS ON THE REAL LIFE BACK UP TO THE GOALIE THEY DRAFT. DRAFT ORDER WILL BE INVERSE OF GOALIE DRAFT ORDER. First 2 managers in will get remaining slots
    Contact me at [email protected]

Dobber Sports Novice

Quote Originally Posted by eddino55 View Post
    need 2 more for my NHL UNIVERSAL FANTASY HOCKEY LEAGUE, 4 DIVISIONS 20 TEAMS LIVE DRAFT THURSDAY SEPT 28 10 15
    DIVISIONS USA CANADA UNIVERSAL AND GLOBAL .NON KEEPER H2H STAT CAT... THERE WILL BE A PRE DRAFT 20 TEAM EDITED LIST DRAFT OF GOALIES, ASSURING THAT ALL MANAGERS GET A STARTING GOALIE..ALSO MANAGERS WILL BE ABLE TO CLAIM DIBS ON THE REAL LIFE BACK UP TO THE GOALIE THEY DRAFT. DRAFT ORDER WILL BE INVERSE OF GOALIE DRAFT ORDER. First 2 managers in will get remaining slots
    Contact me at [email protected]

still 2 slots left. Want to get on with the goalie draft, so if you are an active manager and wouild like to join a competitive league come join us. We have leagues in most sports, many types.