Thread: Another Waiver Thread

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Another Waiver Thread

PPR, 12 teams. Here are some top targets. I have claim number 3, and they reset every week to reverse standings so there's no use not using it (I also have Allen Robinson to drop).

Tarik Cohen
    Javorius Allen
    Marqise Lee
    Kerwynn Williams/Ellington/CJ
    Chris Carson
    Nelson Agholor

I had a terrible week one, but my team is star studded and ready to make a move. This early waiver claim could be my one big addition. The RBs are tempting, but I do have McCoy, Hunt, Anderson, Hyde and J Rodgers available. At WR, I'm extremely thin after Julio, Allen, and M Thomas (just K Wright available on the bench). Lee/Agholor is the need grab, but also questionable going forward. I feel like it's barely worth it. I can keep going RB heavy and try to trade one, too.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Another Waiver Thread

How much trading happens in your league? If there is lots. I would make the move for Cohen or Allen, and try trading them for a WR.

The third waiver I would put in for you would be Agholor.

Therefore you would for sure get one of:

Cohen, Allen or Agholor. and if you get one of the RB... toss out a lot of trade offers to other people that might have been trying to claim them. Make sure to offer to the Jordan Howard owner if you get Cohen.

Dobber Sports Expert

Agholor would be my top go to of that bunch given your roster. What other wide receivers are available? Lee I don't think I'd worthy of the add unless there is nothing else left. Jax will be run heavy as they showed week 1 and with their D, I don't think Bottles will throw enough in majority of the games.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

PH - There isn't a ton of trading, but I usually pull off multiple trades each year. I like your list - it's my current top 3.

Golden - Aside from Agholor and Lee, the next most owned WRs available are Funchess, Terrance Williams, Tavon Austin, Eli Rogers, Woods, Perriman, Conley, Treadwell, Roberts, Coleman, etc.

Dobber Sports Expert

Based off that, Agoholor would be my top option and the only one I would consider a waiver on. He's not listed but if Paul Richardson (SEA) is available, he would be my #2 claim after Agholor.