Thread: Waiver Help

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Waiver Help

0.5 PPR league.

I own J. Howard and wondering if I should go with Cohen as my waiver addition? If he gets scooped up before he comes to me, who else should I go with? searching between these options... I own a ton of RBs (Gillislee, Montgomery, Hyde, Howard, Fournette, Powell). Would it be smart to drop McFadden for one of these WR's instead of Cohen?

Cohen
    Thielen
    Golloday
    10 Team H2H Baseball- Cats

R, HR, RBI, BB, SB, AVG, XBH
    W, ERA, SV, K WHIP, QS

C: D. Jansen
    1B: P. Goldschmidt
    2B: J. Villar
    3B: E. Suarez
    SS: J. Peraza
    OF: M. Trout
    OF: G. Stanton
    OF: A. Benintendi
    UTIL: G. Springer
    UTIL: J. Gallo
    P: T. Bauer
    P: Z. Wheeler
    RP: T. Glasnow
    RP: K. Maeda
    P: G. Marquez
    P: L. Castillo
    P: S. Bieber
    P: C. McHugh

Bench: J. Profar, T. White, M. Smith, C. Martinez (SP), G. Holland

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Waiver Help

I would drop McFadden for Thielen. You have enough RB depth that I would go WR. As I see Thielen as a better flex option the rest of the way. While Cohen will be more of a boom or bust with Howard healthy.
    14 TM Keep 30 H2H Points
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 5 D, 1 UT, 2 G

C - S Stamkos, A Barkov, B Point, L Couture, D Strome, C Dvorak, A Turcotte, P Krebs
    LW - B Marchand, G Landeskog, P Luc Dubois, T Konecny, C Keller, J Farabee, L Raymond
    RW - M Marner, B Boeser, T Meier, J Voracek, W Nylander, K Kaprizov, V Kratsov
    D - Z Werenski, I Provorov, S Gostisbehere, A Pietrangelo, R Pulock, N Hague, L Hughes
    G - A Vasilevsky, J Gibson, I Sorokin, K Kahkonen

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Thielen or Golladay over Cohen. I think these guys are less game-flow dependant and with White injured teams will be able to focus in on the RB and defend against them.

Dobber Sports Expert

I agree with the above. Thicken should be your primary focus. Powell and DMC are both drop worthy. Cohen is no more than a handcuff for you and with your RBs, the handcuff is not worth the roster spot.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Goldendelicious View Post
    I agree with the above. Thicken should be your primary focus. Powell and DMC are both drop worthy. Cohen is no more than a handcuff for you and with your RBs, the handcuff is not worth the roster spot.
    I do really like Cohen...but with your RB depth and Zeke in for the year, DMC is very droppable.

Thielen should be your first target...then Kupp if available...then Golloday.