Thread: 20 Team Roto Keeper League Season 13 Needs 2

Dobber Sports Novice

Arrow 20 Team Roto Keeper League Season 13 Needs 2

20 Team Yahoo Roto Keeper League Season 13 Needs 2

Every team keeps 3 players, champ keeps 4. We are in season 13, well established league. If you are remotely interested, please send me an email to [email protected]

Settings;

Draft Type: Live Standard Draft
    Draft Time: Sun Oct 1 11:00am ADT [ Add to My Calendar ]
    Cash League Settings: Not a cash league Convert to cash league
    Max Teams: 20
    Live Draft Pick Time: 1 Minute, 30 Seconds
    Scoring Type: Rotisserie
    Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: No maximum
    Max Trades for Entire Season No maximum
    Trade End Date: February 15, 2018
    Allow Draft Pick Trades: No
    Waiver Time: 2 days
    Waiver Type: Continual rolling list
    Waiver Mode: Standard
    Allow injured players from waivers or free agents to be added directly to IR: Yes
    Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo Sports
    Trade Review: Commissioner
    Trade Reject Time: 1 day
    Post Draft Players: Free Agents
    Max Games Played: 82
    Roster Changes: Daily - Today
    Start Scoring on: Wednesday, Oct 4
    Make League Publicly Viewable: No
    Invite Permissions: Commissioner Only
    Roster Positions: C, C, LW, LW, RW, RW, D, D, D, D, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR
    Send unjoined players email reminders: Yes
    Forwards/Defensemen Stat Categories: Goals (G), Assists (A), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Points (PPP), Game-Winning Goals (GWG)
    Goaltenders Stat Categories: Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)

Rules;

Welcome Back!

1) All moves must follow the Fair Play and Sportsmanship from Yahoo! rules. No drama wanted

2) Keeper Replacement (Injury, Suspension, etc.): If you have kept a player and he suffers a significant injury, is unsigned, gets suspended, retires, etc. you may be eligible to substitute your keeper for another player that was on your roster from last season. Unsigned: we could pencil in a replacement in case the player remains unsigned heading into the draft. Injury/Suspension: The precedent is that the player is expected to miss 1 month+, or out indefinitely (not day-day) (Baseball, Hockey, B?ball) or miss more than 3 games in Football (BYE week does not count as a game). These replacements do not count as your 1 ?Do Over? replacement. If you have any of these issues please contact me ASAP and these will be taken on an individual basis. Every team will have the opportunity to have 1 "do over" keeper replacement, meaning you can swap out 1 keeper for another player that was on your roster from last season.

3) Trade Protection Veto: May be offered when a player involved in a pending trade has had a large change in value based off things that were unforeseen at the time of the acceptance of the deal (significant injury or role change as examples). I will try my best to keep an eye on all situations, but if you have an issue, contact me.

4) Trade Decisions: Commish based. The main criteria used for trade review will be preseason rank/projection. This preseason rank/projection heavily determines where players are drafted, and is based on past performances and future expectations. We?re aiming for virtually a free market. The plan is to only veto the types of trades that simply cannot be stomached by the league because of how tremendously lop-sided they are and how much of a shift in power they will cause, whether short or long term. If there is a pending deal that you feel meets the above criteria, send an e-mail to me (do not post in the league) and explain that you feel this way and also why, with as much details as possible. I will gather the feedback and make a decision. I will e-mail the managers involved an explanation to try and assist them so they possibly can work out something else if there is a veto. Those managers deserve to know the balance of value as perceived by the league. Always remember griping about deals final decisions can be seen as discouraging, and repercussions could be involved if it gets out of line. Please do not post in the league in regards to decisions.

5) Dead Teams - If a team is declared dead I will seek out a replacement manager to manage the roster.

PARTICIPATION EXPECTATIONS:

Participation is key

-If I send you an e-mail as commish, I need a reply.

-You should be responding to trade offers prior to their 10 day timing out, or have good reason as to why not. (If anybody offers a deal and it times out, as always let me know).

-Have your lineups done and don't leave injured players in the lineup for days/weeks on end.

-Communication is huge, but let?s avoid negative comments. If you ever receive anything overly negative, please let me know via e-mail.

The planned site for the draft lottery is http://www.draftpicklottery.com

Ballots for year-end standings are as follows;

1 999
    2 650
    3 650
    4 650
    5 550
    6 450
    7 400
    8 350
    9 300
    10 250
    11 200
    12 175
    13 150
    14 125
    15 100
    16 90
    17 80
    18 70
    19 60
    20 50

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re: 20 Team Roto Keeper League Season 13 Needs 2

1 slot might be filled, still have 1 left.

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re: 20 Team Roto Keeper League Season 13 Needs 2

slot should be filled up now.

Thank you