Thread: Zeke For Freeman +

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Zeke For Freeman +

0.5 PPR, 10 team league.

Owner offered me Zeke for my Freeman and T. Coleman.

I have Melvin Gordon at my other RB spot, and drafted Ingram, and D. Macfadden as well.

Is this worth it in the long run? Or should I stay put with Freeman/Coleman

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Zeke For Freeman +

No thanks. In anything other than Standard, Zeke and Devonta are pretty close to even. Just trade him McFadden for something better.

Dobber Sports Titan

I'd do it. With the offense focusing on Julio Jones in the RZ more, I dont think Freeman gets his 11TDs again.

But this all hinges on Zeke's suspension and the way it sounds is he'll get 0-4 games, so I'll take this gamble but I'd ask for another piece from the other team.

Zeke+ for Freeman+Coleman.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    I'd do it. With the offense focusing on Julio Jones in the RZ more, I dont think Freeman gets his 11TDs again.

But this all hinges on Zeke's suspension and the way it sounds is he'll get 0-4 games, so I'll take this gamble but I'd ask for another piece from the other team.

Zeke+ for Freeman+Coleman.
    He has Mccaffery, Henry, Thielen, Gillislee as potential options to send back to me. Those Could potentially work.

He's fairly weak at WR and I have K.Allen, Hopkins, Diggs, Snead, Tate, and Maclin. Might be able to work in one of those guys as well.

Freeman isn't getting 11 TDs again, but he's still a top 5 NFL back, and Zeke is going to have to deal with way less favourable game script this year and a significantly worse offensive line. Dallas still has a "good" line, but they don't have an all-pro line. I honestly wouldn't be very surprised if Freeman outscored Zeke even with no suspension.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    Freeman isn't getting 11 TDs again, but he's still a top 5 NFL back, and Zeke is going to have to deal with way less favourable game script this year and a significantly worse offensive line. Dallas still has a "good" line, but they don't have an all-pro line. I honestly wouldn't be very surprised if Freeman outscored Zeke even with no suspension.
    They really lost 1 guy because Collins is back and shifting to RT if i recall correctly (he was out for the yr week3 or 4 with a toe injury in 2016).

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    They really lost 1 guy because Collins is back and shifting to RT if i recall correctly (he was out for the yr week3 or 4 with a toe injury in 2016).
    Jonathan Cooper/Chaz Green is a massive downgrade, and nobody actually knows if Collins is any good at RT. Switching line positions isn't that easy, and a line has to be a 5 man unit. I mean I'm not saying his line is going to be a detriment, but it's also not likely to be the hands down best line in the league. That's a downgrade. His schedule is a downgrade. Dallas ran the third most plays while leading in the league last year. That also isn't likely to be repeated.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    Jonathan Cooper/Chaz Green is a massive downgrade, and nobody actually knows if Collins is any good at RT. Switching line positions isn't that easy, and a line has to be a 5 man unit. I mean I'm not saying his line is going to be a detriment, but it's also not likely to be the hands down best line in the league. That's a downgrade. His schedule is a downgrade. Dallas ran the third most plays while leading in the league last year. That also isn't likely to be repeated.
    Collins had like 3 poor hands-to-the-face against Mack and Irvin last week, but besides that he was great all game against DPY candidates. He absolutely manhandled Mack/Irvin multiple times. Collins is going to be a solid RT after moving from LG, and I don't like saying that as a Skins fan.