Thread: Question for the commisionner here.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Question for the commisionner here.

Hi guys, i'm in a league on fantrax and i suspect a guy is running two team... Do you know if the commisionner can see it by the payment or anything else

because it's not good for a league went some people do that?

thank
    14 team daily fantrax keeper league

3C, 3LW, 3RW, 5D, 2SKT, 1G, 4B.

C: Malkin, Toews, J.Staal, Point, Eriksson ek

LW: Marchand, Hertl, Greenway, Laine, Carrier,

RW: Tarasenko, Kessel, Hornqvist, Voracek

D: Burns, Josi, Rielly, Ellis,Shattenkirk

G: Price, Holtby, Quick

Prospects: Bear, Timashov, J. Robertson, Mcloed, Formenton, Poehling, N. robertson, Gabriel, Sprong, Lyubushkin, Bilyalov, Comrie, Gillies, Desmith, Hofer

2016-17 NMOHL CHAMPIONS

Dobber Sports Icon

Default Re: Question for the commisionner here.

If he's using two emails (which he'd obviously have to) then it would be hard - maybe you could contact Fantrax support and ask them if there are any teams using the same IP address, or if they have any other way to tell. They're usually pretty helpful.

And if someone's doing that I would probably boot him pretty quick. If trades were made with the two teams then no question, no discussion - he'd be gone.
    12 Team Dynasty, H2H (points)
    Dress 2C, 4W, 1F, 4D, 1G (Daily)
    G (3), A (2), STP (1), SHOG (1), +/- (0.5), SOG (0.2), Hits (0.2), Blk (0.2), FOW (0.1); W (5), SO (2), Sv (0.2), GA (-1)

C - Draisaitl (W), Hughes, Larkin, Trochek
    W - T.Thompson (C), Pastrnak, Reinhart, Batherson, Nichushkin, Duchene (C), Zuccarello
    D - Dahlin, Theodore, Bouchard, Faber, Werenski, Skjei
    G - Jarry, Gustavsson, Montembault
    Fm - Bordeleau, Barlow, Lucius, G.Perreault, Luneau, Perunovich, Nikishin

Dobber Sports Deity

Ya, the only way I know to look is by checking out the emails assigned to each GM. If they are different then it's like PrarieDog said, it's tough to prove. We all know how easy it is to create a new email addy. If one is the persons name, and the other team has some weird made up name (and it's not a real persons name but just some weird random name like [email protected] or something that doesnt resemble a real persons name) I would be leary.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Monster

are we in the same league? i dont do trades but my twin is in the same pts league and we talk and act the same

If there was collusion in said league i imagine fantrax could check and see if they're same IP but my brother for example uses the same IP as me in my league but i made sure to tell everyone he was in the league as well but there are no trades or transactions once the draft is completed in that one.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

all right thanks for the answer guys,

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    are we in the same league? i dont do trades but my twin is in the same pts league and we talk and act the same

If there was collusion in said league i imagine fantrax could check and see if they're same IP but my brother for example uses the same IP as me in my league but i made sure to tell everyone he was in the league as well but there are no trades or transactions once the draft is completed in that one.
    Maybe but i'm not talking of the league in my sig, i'm talking about another league that i'm in since this year
    14 team daily fantrax keeper league

3C, 3LW, 3RW, 5D, 2SKT, 1G, 4B.

C: Malkin, Toews, J.Staal, Point, Eriksson ek

LW: Marchand, Hertl, Greenway, Laine, Carrier,

RW: Tarasenko, Kessel, Hornqvist, Voracek

D: Burns, Josi, Rielly, Ellis,Shattenkirk

G: Price, Holtby, Quick

Prospects: Bear, Timashov, J. Robertson, Mcloed, Formenton, Poehling, N. robertson, Gabriel, Sprong, Lyubushkin, Bilyalov, Comrie, Gillies, Desmith, Hofer

2016-17 NMOHL CHAMPIONS