Thread: $50 deep dynasty keeper league looking for 2 replacement gms going into 4th year

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default $50 deep dynasty keeper league looking for 2 replacement gms going into 4th year

I have two spots that opened up in my $50 per year Fantasy Hockey Dynasty league that has now been running for 4 years. I am the league commissioner in this league and we run this league on Fantrax. It is a very fun deep league with active GMs that like to trade and we are looking to add more of the same. Please let me know ASAP if you?re interested in taking on one of these two teams and I can send you more information.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: $50 deep dynasty keeper league looking for 2 replacement gms going into 4th year

Quote Originally Posted by Sly1 View Post
    I have two spots that opened up in my $50 per year Fantasy Hockey Dynasty league that has now been running for 4 years. I am the league commissioner in this league and we run this league on Fantrax. It is a very fun deep league with active GMs that like to trade and we are looking to add more of the same. Please let me know ASAP if you?re interested in taking on one of these two teams and I can send you more information.
    Hi - please send me details at [email protected]

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: $50 deep dynasty keeper league looking for 2 replacement gms going into 4th year

I appreciate the interest, however all the available GM spots have now been filled.