Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PLEASE HELP. How To Handle An Owner That Doesn't Quite Get It..

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: PLEASE HELP. How To Handle An Owner That Doesn't Quite Get It..

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    ask Comish about overzealous managers, i think first year in his pool i did 59 trades. oops maybe i shouldnt have said anything ... it was probably nicely blocked out of his memory lol
    Oh I remember all too well!! My thoughts on an owner making tons of trades...let him have his fun. If he loses every deal, he'll either learn or he'll run out of tradable players. I get that he could ruin his team and then drop out, leaving the league in a bit of a lurch, but like PrairieDog said, I'd rather have a guy making deals, even if they're not the greatest than not responding.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Re: PLEASE HELP. How To Handle An Owner That Doesn't Quite Get It..

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    Oh I remember all too well!! My thoughts on an owner making tons of trades...let him have his fun. If he loses every deal, he'll either learn or he'll run out of tradable players. I get that he could ruin his team and then drop out, leaving the league in a bit of a lurch, but like PrairieDog said, I'd rather have a guy making deals, even if they're not the greatest than not responding.
    That is exactly what I did, I ran out of tradeable assets then had to get lucky and research into prospects then flipped them into players that can produce now. That's what I like about Comish's dynasty cap league, worst team in Tier 3 gets relegated and makes you stay on your toes and try to win since you can't really REBUILD. Awesome idea