I was recently asked to become the commissioner of the dynasty league I am in. The former commish has lost interest in running the league. The league is very much old school. When you put your lines in every week you have to e-mail or phone the commish and tell him your lines, or your free agent buys etc... There is a homemade web page with your weekly stats and rosters, which is updated every week by the commish. I don't really want to do all of this work. I don't want to change the league entirely, but I think everyone would enjoy it more if they can do their own lines themselves, search in a list of free agents and use league chat as well. Fantrax seems to be the best bet for this league since they have the most extensive minor player pool and are very flexible with their scoring systems.

I feel like Fantrax can do everything I need it to do. But maybe you guys/gals can help me out. Our league has 3 divisions, 5 in each division. Every week you go up against the teams in your division. 4 lines of forwards, LW C RW. 2 lines of D 2 each. You get points 5-1 each week based on where you ranked among the teams in your division. The only category is points. For example see below:

Cheevers 1st 2nd 3rd 4th D1 D2 T
Kings------------04-2----05-2----03-2----07-5----06-4----03-3----18
Hackers---------05-3----06-3----05-4----07-5----12-5----04-4----24
Dodgers---------10-5----05-2----05-4----05-3----01-1----06-5----20
Gators-----------08-4----11-5----09-5----05-3----02-3----02-2----22
Marauders------04-2----08-4----02-1----03-1----02-3----01-1----12

Question #1 Can Fantrax support this setup? I feel like this is basic that it is just a Roto setup and would work fine. But I am still a bit confused on what Roto is fully.
When you look at the 3rd line the Gators had the most points with 9 so they get 5 points. The Dodgers and Hackers tied for the second most points with 5, so they both get 4 points respectively. Since those teams tied the next team in line only gets 2 points as 3 points is skipped because two teams have tied. Does Fantrax support this feature where if two teams tie the following team in line skip a point?
Another example if that was confusing:

Team A's line 1 scored 8 points total
Team B's line 1 scored 8 points total
Team C's line 1 scored 6 points total
Team D's line 1 scored 6 points total
Team E's line 1 scored 5 points total

Therefore giving points to line 1 from highest to lowest points 5-1

Team A's line 1 would receive 5 points
Team B's line 1 would receive 5 points
Team C's line 1 would receive 3 points
Team D's line 1 would receive 3 points
Team E's line 1 would receive 1 point

You would do this for all 6 lines for a chance at a total of 30 points for that week.

Does Fantrax support this feature? Is this what Roto? Can it skip a layer of points given out?

Question #2 Prizes are 19% for 1st in each division. 10% for 2nd in each division. 13% for the Commish. Can Fantrax treasurer do this setup?

Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you