Thread: New Dynasty- lets do this!!!

The Great One

Default New Dynasty- lets do this!!!

Deep Dyive Dynasty League

Ever wanted to be in a deep league with slary cap and junior systems? It seems to be able to join one these days you usually have to find an established one and pick up a junker team thats been abandoned- lol! This can be amazingly good fun- but Ive always wondered what it would be like to draft a team like this from scratch. If there is enough interest Id like to start one.

This will be a brand new dynasty league drafted from scracth. It will include 19 daily starters (3w, 3rw, 3lw, 3f, 5d, 2g) with an 8 man bench, After that we will draft 20 more full rounds for our farm teams. Lastly a 5 man junior draft that includes only this years draft and any player under 82 gmes (21 for goalies) who have not been drafted in the main or farm drafts. AHL players can stay there indefinitely until you call them up (or cut them). You can make 20 moves a year in the active season- unlimited in the off-season. This also goes towards adding from the waiver pool to your main or ahl vclub. 20 moves is not a lot so this is meant to make these decisions more strategic and not feel like a "streamers" league. Junior players are only farm eligible for 3 years after you draft or sign them. Once they are called up they can no longer be sent down. I was considering setting the draft as a "slow draft" with a live draft enabled only if we are running out of time coming up to the actual NHL date.

This is a salary league that uses cap hit- not actual salary and will have a floating cap 10 million above the actual nhl salary cap.

There will be unlimited trades until the "soft" deadline (tbd)- which will be two weeks before the "hard deadline". In that period each team can make exactly two trades. Trading in the off-saeson is permitted and trading of picks at any level are permitted.

The points are:
    skaters: 4 goal, 3 assist, +1 PPP, +1GWG, 0.5 pim, 0.5sog
    goalies: 10 win, 5 SO, 0.25 sv, -1 GA

We would be looking for 10-12 owners with an eye towards expansion.

The fee this year will be $30 and paid through leaguesafe. We will take a vote as to whether the fee should be raised in subsequent years.

This is the overview of the full set-up- and I will be writing a finalized rulebook before the draft- most of its done already but also wouldnt mind some feedback from experienced and knowledgable owners about preference and what not.

League is setup to browse right now if youre interested please pm me and Ill send an invite. Feel free to tell me about yourself and/or your experience. Looking for engaged, active and enthusiastic owners who are competetive but also want to have fun wit dis!!!

The Great One

Default Re: New Dynasty- lets do this!!!

Updated- one new owner- sweet!!!