Thread: Looking to Join

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Looking to Join

Its been a long long time since I have been active on this site! Life took me in a different direction with my own sons hockey and where what he has done with it has kept me busy but now that he is getting a bit older and showing interest in the fantasy world I am looking for a new league where I can get back in the mix of things and show him the ropes at the same time.

I am looking for a keeper or dynasty league to join and build a team with my son. I will be doing all the work and making all final decisions this is just like I said to get his feet wet and teach him. But also I have missed being in competitive fantasy hockey and its time for me to get back to it.

Let me say I have never lost touch with whats happening in the hockey world, if anything I am more involved with it now just haven't had the time till now to get back into a league worth while!

So if you are willing to take on this old man and help bring me out retirement then please PM me and let me know what you have for me to look at!

Thanks,

JD

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Looking to Join

All set now guys, thanks for all the responses!