Thread: Cam Robinsons 2018 NHL Draft Rankings

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Cam Robinsons 2018 NHL Draft Rankings

DobberProspects Senior Writer Cam Robinson has released his first 2018 NHL Draft rankings now that the Ivan Hlinka is complete. Cam also gives a brief review of the Hlinka with the top performers.
    http://www.dobberprospects.com/cam-r...-2017-edition/
    Follow me on twitter: @pharling

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: Cam Robinsons 2018 NHL Draft Rankings

Solid list for so early on - much better than a couple of others I have seen. As we move through the hockey season, players will move up and down but this list is definitely a great start!

Looking forward to further updates!!!!
    WHL - 24tm multicast salary partial keeper
    19 Active / 6 Reserve / 15 Minors
    3C/3LW/3RW/3F/6D/1G
    Skaters: G/ A/ +/- /PIM/SOG/PPP/Hit/Blk/FOW-C
    Goalies: GS/W/OL/GAA/SV%/SV/SHO/ShL/A

Dobber Sports Stud

Thanks, Pit Bulis!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

The post is supposed to be in Undrafted Prospect Discussion?

Dobber Sports Wizard

When I was taking a closer look at Jesper Boqvist, I noticed his kid brother Adam because his numbers are ridiculous. He's playing at the highest junior level in Sweden and scored 14 points in 8 games at the U18 level, and 16 points in 18 games at the U20 level, as a 16-year-old (he turned 17 today) - and he's a D-man! Those numbers are crazy good - better than what Liljegren and Brannstrom produced at that age for example. One of the reasons why I like Jesper Boqvist is because it looks like his kid brother could be something special, so maybe there's something special in their family? Who knows.

I don't think he can really challenge Rasmus Dahlin as the best up-and-coming Swedish D-man but they could have two very special players coming from the 2018 draft, that's for sure. Nice to see Adam so high on your list.

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by Slythefly View Post
    The post is supposed to be in Undrafted Prospect Discussion?
    Great call, it should indeed!

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by Jouko-Pouko View Post
    When I was taking a closer look at Jesper Boqvist, I noticed his kid brother Adam because his numbers are ridiculous. He's playing at the highest junior level in Sweden and scored 14 points in 8 games at the U18 level, and 16 points in 18 games at the U20 level, as a 16-year-old (he turned 17 today) - and he's a D-man! Those numbers are crazy good - better than what Liljegren and Brannstrom produced at that age for example. One of the reasons why I like Jesper Boqvist is because it looks like his kid brother could be something special, so maybe there's something special in their family? Who knows.

I don't think he can really challenge Rasmus Dahlin as the best up-and-coming Swedish D-man but they could have two very special players coming from the 2018 draft, that's for sure. Nice to see Adam so high on your list.
    Adam is something special. I love the way he sees the ice and is able to weave around it. Very cerebral with top notch skating and puck skills. He's a full tier down from Dahlin, but he's also very young for this crop and has a vast amount of developing left to do. His ceiling is super high.

I had him as a penciled in top 10 before the Hlinka but he earned his rise up to 5.
    Staff Writer for DobberHockey
    Associate Editor/Senior Writer and Scout for DobberProspects - Vancouver Canucks

Keep on, keepin' on.

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Jouko-Pouko View Post

Thanks for sharing that JP. Always appreciate your insight.