Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Trump's sad statement on Monday.

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: Trump's sad statement on Monday.

Man, this thread has taken some very interesting (see: puzzling) twists and turns.

I briefly forgot I was in a thread about Donald Trump's unfortunate speech, and thought I had unintentionally migrated to a thread about World War II.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by BreadManPanarin View Post
    Man, this thread has taken some very interesting (see: puzzling) twists and turns.
    Shocker of the century right there

Dobber Sports Pro

I have only one question at this point.

Why does Rylant sign his name at the bottom of every single post when it is already inserted right next to his avatar for him?

BreadManPanarin

Dobber Sports Master

Why does Rylant sign his name at the bottom of every single post when it is already inserted right next to his avatar for him?

BreadManPanarin
    Some folks just like the personal touch.

I prefer my touches to be cold and impersonal, which surprisingly is a much more expensive option....
    /S

~ I'm not a sociopath, it's just that my magnetic personality keeps throwing off my moral compass.~

Victoria DH
    C(3): Athanasiou, Sissons, Zibanejad
    LW(3): Lehkonen, Burakovsky, Hymen
    RW(3): Bjorkstrand, Smith, Palmieri
    F(3): Stepan (C), Bjork (LW), Poehling (C)
    D(6): Carlson, Heiskanen, Bogosian, Edler, Hakanpaa, Fleury
    G(1): Talbot, Sorokin, Varlamov
    Bench: Parise (LW), Motte (C), Richardson (C), Hagg (D)
    IR: Wood, Henrique, Johnson, Dvorak

Prospects: (F) Barre-Boulet, Khovanov, Beckman, Greig, N. Robertson, Fagemo, Tuomalaa, (D) Ceulemans, Hughes, Schneider, Zboril

Dobber Sports Star

BreadManPanarin
    LOL. You aren't the first one to ask me this. I am not sure entirely why I do it, and this isn't the only message board site I do it on...

Rylant

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Rylant View Post
    LOL. You aren't the first one to ask me this. I am not sure entirely why I do it, and this isn't the only message board site I do it on...

Rylant
    I am tempted to look back at your 2791 posts to see if you ever missed one.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Though it has been bizarre and interesting to watch the few Trump supporters that I know slowly crumble and become silent under the weight of his incessant incompetence, at the end of the day nobody wins here.
    Hoping that the entire GOP grows some kuhuna's and finally unabashedly disavows this stain that is occupying the oval office. Unfortunately, At this point I think only the onset of an economic collapse will allow the Republicans to put country over party.
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Dobber Sports Pro

"Six in 10 people who approve of President Donald Trump (61%) say they can't think of anything Trump could do that would make them disapprove of his job as President, according to a Monmouth University poll released this week."

Like he said when he was running for office, he could shoot a person dead in the street and a lot of his supporters would continue supporting him. Amazing, frightening and depressing.

Dobber Sports All-Star

"Six in 10 people who approve of President Donald Trump (61%) say they can't think of anything Trump could do that would make them disapprove of his job as President, according to a Monmouth University poll released this week."

Like he said when he was running for office, he could shoot a person dead in the street and a lot of his supporters would continue supporting him. Amazing, frightening and depressing.
    I'm still shocked that a presidental candidate would say such a thing. Definitely amazing and frightening that he still won after that comment

Which explains THIS? Try again
    @SmittysRant

You also forgot...

"Among those who currently approve of the president?s job performance" so of the 35% who approve 61% said they can't think of anything Trump could do that would make them disapprove of his job as President. That comes to....wait for it...21 people out of 100?? Which is still too high imo, but it's not the extreme you implied either

@SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Bomm Bastic View Post
    You also forgot...

"Among those who currently approve of the president?s job performance" so of the 35% who approve 61% said they can't think of anything Trump could do that would make them disapprove of his job as President. That comes to....wait for it...21 people out of 100?? Which is still too high imo, but it's not the extreme you implied either

I think maybe you are confused. I never implied anything at all. I quoted a statement in a CNN article with a link to a survey. I didn't make any subjective statements at all except that I find it amazing, frightening and depressing that ANYONE could say they would support a president regardless of what he does. Even 1 out of 100 is too many, don't you think?

Dobber Sports Pro

I think maybe you are confused. I never implied anything at all. I quoted a statement in a CNN article with a link to a survey. I didn't make any subjective statements at all except that I find it amazing, frightening and depressing that ANYONE could say they would support a president regardless of what he does. Even 1 out of 100 is too many, don't you think?
    nevermind, I just realized you were referring to my statement about how he could shoot someone and not lose supporters. I thought that was pretty obvious hyperbole, but like the study says apparently there are 6 in 10 current supporters who wouldn't be dissuaded by a public murder lol

Dobber Sports Pro

I am sorry if I didnt articulate my original point well. I never meant to say that trump can't possibly lose any supporters. I just meant to point out that there are some supporters who claim nothing will make them stop supporting him.

I am sorry if I didnt articulate my original point well. I never meant to say that trump can't possibly lose any supporters. I just meant to point out that there are some supporters who claim nothing will make them stop supporting him.
    No worries. I was just trying to provide some context to your 6 out of 10 stat.
    @SmittysRant