Thread: Little for Lindholm???

The Great One

Default Little for Lindholm???

Little is sneaky good but hes the guy Id be trading. Im trying to get my boy Lindholm back!!

So the full offer is:

Little/7th overall
    for
    Lindholm/2nd in 18/2nd in 19

Giing up a comparable (better?) player hurts but Ive got fsih in his upside- and two seconds REALLY helps my pick depth.

Thoughts????

PS Im a bif Eias fan!!!

The Great One

Default Re: Little for Lindholm???

So 4th in 18, 2nd in 20. I get my boy doe...

Little/7th overall
    for
    Elias Lindholm/4th in 18, 2nd in 19

Dobber Sports Veteran

I think this is good. Damn emu, you have surpassed stuntman as the trader galore.

Dobber Sports Wizard

I like Lindholm a lot but I think you're giving up too much to get him here. Little is a good player and the 7th overall is a great pick.

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Jouko-Pouko View Post
    I like Lindholm a lot but I think you're giving up too much to get him here. Little is a good player and the 7th overall is a great pick.
    Agree...maybe a second rounder instead of the 7th overall could make it as well
    12 teams dynasty, Points only ( G and A = 1pt)

F: McDavid (12.5M), Kucherov (9.5M), Boldy (7M), Kyrou (8.13M), J. Norris (7.95M), Zegras (5.95M), Kuzmenko (5.5M), Reichel (0.925M), P. Kane (2.75M), Lundell (0.925M), Rasmussen (1.46M), Rossi (0.86M).

D: Korchinski (0.925M), Byram (3.85M), Burns (5.28M).

G: Kochetkov (2M), Shesterkin (5,670M).

Bench: E. Karlsson (10M), Lucius (0.925M), Edvinsson (0.89M), Askarov (0.925M), Quinn (0.86M), Berggren (0.925M), Stankoven (0.81M), Knight (4.5M), Mitchkov (TBD), Athanasiou (4.25M), Samsonov (3.55M), Klingberg (4.15M).

The Great One

I know I overpaid- was drunk :P

I love Lindholm though andthere are posiives:

- Little is sneaky good (I actually like him a lot) BUT outside of age there are a lot of reasons to think hes on the downward portion of his career. The biggest factor is that there is only so much pp time to go around in the peg- and Im guessing names like Ehlera/Laine start to cut into his...

- Littles abbout to get paid for what hes already done next year- like 6 or so probably- at which point he'll be unmovable.

- Lindholm is a nice price point right now and even if he breaks out next year he probably wont get an absolutely silly contract based on one single season. If he put up 60ish + which I think is attainable hell probably still come in at somewhere around five or under (Im guessing).

I know Im justifying- I DID overpay ut if everything works out perfectly it will look like a pretty savvy move :P

The Great One

Like this was REAL BAD right???

I asked for a o over- lol!!! This was reall really bad?? I like Elias but Littles pretty close on his own- I dont think Elias is an elite superstar in the making just a solid up and comer whom Im partial too mostly because I have him in my other league- lol!!

If I traded back (which Ive asked :P)- I likely wouldnt get another crack at him- bu its better for my team right??? Long term the 7th overall has a very good shot at being as good or better than Lindholm- right???

I need input!!!!

Lmao...

Dobber Sports Ace

It's an overpayment but not crazy.

Little and Lindholm may be close now but I value Lindholm significantly more than Little moving forward.

I'm going to guess that Lindholm outpoints Little from here on out. I like the trade.
    H2H Dynasty, 16 Team Salary: G, A, PPP, SOG, Hits, BKS, SHTOI, W, Sv%, Saves, GA%, (4C, 4RW, 4LW, 6D, 1G)

C: Crosby, Malkin, Larkin, Hartman, McBain, Joshua
    RW: Rantanen, Konecny, Strome, Batherson, Zetterland
    LW: Buchnevich, Ehlers, Marchessault, Bertuzzi, Acciari
    D: McNabb, Ferraro, Hakanpaa, Lyabushkin, Samuelsson, Bernard-Docker, Emberson
    G: Merzlikens, Daccord, Samsonov
    Prospects: Kurich, Lucius, Pelletier, Cristall, Yurov, Beckman, Brisson, Dean, Phillips, Poitras

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by jdreed3184 View Post
    It's an overpayment but not crazy.

Little and Lindholm may be close now but I value Lindholm significantly more than Little moving forward.

I'm going to guess that Lindholm outpoints Little from here on out. I like the trade.
    Thanks dude- my logi was also that I have the 6th overall where i should br able to get my guy who IM lkey reaching for- and then Im aremed with Joukos superb sleeper list for the late rounds!! Seriousl almost every pick was picked 2-through 4- and having done more research the consensus is that almost all 5 could just as easily been early to mid first rounders!! That list is bananas- Im calling it my secretweapon :P

Thanks for the kudos- Im going to keep it- Im a bigtime Elias fan

Dobber Sports Superstar

Short term Little, long term Lindholm, so good move for you as Lindholm won't be that far behind this year and Carolina may surprise.
    Piranha Hockey League est 1990 - Oakley Doakley's - 16 teams
    Pts only W=2 OL=1 SO=3 Auction Draft

WHL - est 2016 Expansion - Glasgow Kiss - 24 teams
    25 pro players / 10 minor league players
    G,A,+/-,PPP,SOG,Hits,Blk,PIM,FOW, W,Sv,GA,SHO

The Great One

Yea most of these thoughts steer towards my initial logic- its just that in the past when the dobber boards are against you theyre usuall right- lol!!! Freals doe. But yea I got the BPA so Im good wit it. He was a 5th overall right? So I basically traded up from 7 to 5 (and my guys a good horse to bet on) then traded little for a 4th and 2nd. I acn live wit dat (although I wouldnt go out of my way to get that return for Little- just saying it works...)