Thread: Acquired Lehkonen in a salary dynasty

The Great One

Default Acquired Lehkonen in a salary dynasty

Love his sog/60- think he has the potential to be the next Atkinson/Arvidsson soeday.

Moved Janmark and a 2nd in 18 for Lehkonen and 2 4ths.

Very happy with this trade...

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Re: Acquired Lehkonen in a salary dynasty

Wow how many trades do you do per year? You seem like an awesome manager, always engaged in trade activity which is cool to see.

I like Lehkonen as well, very skilled and tonnes of potential while Janmark who is a good player missed all of last season.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    Wow how many trades do you do per year? You seem like an awesome manager, always engaged in trade activity which is cool to see.

I like Lehkonen as well, very skilled and tonnes of potential while Janmark who is a good player missed all of last season.
    Lol this off season has been nuts- thanks though Stuntman!! Im just really adicted to fantasy hockey :P. I like Janmark too but the most decisive stat for me (and it can miss) is sogs/60- and I really feel like Lehkonen will (eventuaally) be the next Atkinson/Arvidsson. Julien agrees- sais hes Eriksson in his prime with more offense :P.

But yea Im just hooked on fantasy hockey. love your posts too dude- would be badass to play in the same league together one day...

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting_Emu View Post
    Lol this off season has been nuts- thanks though Stuntman!! Im just really adicted to fantasy hockey :P. I like Janmark too but the most decisive stat for me (and it can miss) is sogs/60- and I really feel like Lehkonen will (eventuaally) be the next Atkinson/Arvidsson. Julien agrees- sais hes Eriksson in his prime with more offense :P.

But yea Im just hooked on fantasy hockey. love your posts too dude- would be badass to play in the same league together one day...
    yep would be pretty sweet. i want to get into a $100 or so pts keeper league from scratch lol. Never been part of a pts league where it was drafted from the begining. But yeah I can tell u love fantasy hockey, same man lol. Can't wait for the hockey drafts in September!

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I have to drop Lehk this summer, but really hope to redraft in the mid rounds.
    Pool #1: 10 Team Keeper League,

Points only, 12F, 6D, 2G
    Protection: Any 22 + 2 prospects
    Result 19/20: 3rd

F: Stamkos, Tavares, Matthews, Marner, Hall, Bergeron, Gusev, Kopitar, W. Karlsson, Marschessault, B. Schenn, R. Smith, Mantha, Kubalik, Kaprizov
    D: Rielly, Krug, E. Karlsson, S. Jones, D. Toews, Giordano, Severson, Dobson
    P: Podkholzin, Holtz, N. Robertson, Lundell, Lehtonen, Perunovich
    G (W2, OTL1, SO3, G, A): Hellebuyck, Bobrovsky, Mrazek, Talbot

Pools #2 & 3: 31 team head to head dynasty leagues: full NHL replica where roster + farm =90 - fast becoming an expert in the MHL

Pool #4: Dobber Campbell Pro 2020

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Polecon View Post
    I have to drop Lehk this summer, but really hope to redraft in the mid rounds.
    Yea he should still be re-draftable. Ive had my share of feelings but as of today Im a pretty big fan- his sogs/60 are solid af- lol!