Thread: Tangerine Bank - Free $50 when you sign up

Dobber Sports Star

Default Tangerine Bank - Free $50 when you sign up

On every other Canadian-heavy forum I frequent, someone at some point has started a thread peddling their "Orange Key" from Tangerine Bank, with the idea being that each subsequent person uses the code of the previous poster, so everyone gets some free money. I don't think it's been done here yet so I figured I might as well start a thread.

If you use my key (42126109S1) when you sign up for a new account, we both get $50. It's usually $25, but they often have $50 promotions and this one runs until the end of this month. You can see the details here:

https://www.tangerine.ca/en/landing-...nus/index.html

I switched over to Tangerine from RBC/TD a few years ago and I've been blown away with how much better it is. No fees (actually, no fees), good interest rates, and an extremely user friendly interface. I wouldn't be posting this if I didn't think it was an awesome bank, and every friend and family member I've converted so far agrees.

If you don't have an account with them yet, I strongly suggest you sign up using my Orange Key, then post your Key here for the next person to use. Not many easier ways to make $100.

Orange Key: 42126109S1

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Tangerine Bank - Free $50 when you sign up

I'm already a member, have been since the ING days, but I will say I'm pretty happy with them all things considered. I've saved over $1500 in banking fees and made thousands in interest even though its such a small percentage these days.

The only time it is an issue is when I need a money order because there are only a few branches across Canada so I end up waiting a few days to get it.