Thread: Brandon Carlo and Andreas athanasiou projections?

Dobber Sports Newbie

Default Brandon Carlo and Andreas athanasiou projections?

I picked up both of these guys as they "potentially" could play top line minutes. Are there other prospects to grab that have a higher ceiling? the top 15 prospects are already gone... Macavoy, hischier etc...
    My team is still 2 years away from having a chance. Who are some better top end prospects to grab now they are cheap?

Keeper League - 12 teams
    Points only
    7 drops each year

Forwards

Larkin, Bennett, Thachuk, Schwartz, Schenn, Barkov, Huberdeau, Horvat, Fiala, Arvidsson, Landeskog, Fabbri, Athanasiou, Tippett, Yamamoto

Defence
    Orlov, Hanifin, Morrissey, Lindholm, Carlo, Honka, Sergachev, Heiskanen

Goalies
    Allen, Gibson

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Re: Brandon Carlo and Andreas athanasiou projections?

Neither of those guys are high-end offensive prospects. I suggest you check Dobber's Top 200 & Top 50 prospect lists, see which players from the top ~100 are available in your league, and then come back here with those names. We'll give you some rankings for sure if you can put together a list of names first.

Link to those rankings >> http://www.dobberhockey.com/Table/Ho...ckey-Rankings/

The Magnificent One

AA could still pan out decently, but Carlo is far more likely to be "real life" good than fantasy good.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Newbie

Dobber Sports Wizard

Do you need those prospects to play in the NHL next season or is it OK to grab pure prospects?

Kaprizov, Glass, Steel and Suzuki are definitely worth grabbing if you can wait a couple of years. From 'D', I like Myers and Brannstrom the most.

If the players have to play in the NHL, then Beauvillier, Barbashev and Forsling are the best options.