Thread: 3 deals done!!! Please validate or torch me!!!

The Great One

Default 3 deals done!!! Please validate or torch me!!!

I literally cant post a trade without posting it on here- its a sickness

1- Atkinson, 10th overall
    for
    6th overall, 7th overall, 56th overall and a 4th next year.

I love Atkinson but I needed cap relief and to restock my cupboards. Also would not mind trading for premiere pieces. I hate that I made this trade with the reigning league champion though- lol- I had a similar deal in place with another owner I probably should have given more thought too :P

2-Reimer and a 5th this year
    for Anton Forsberg and a 3rd in 18

Based off testimony here- Ill gamble on Opyimus Reim- could be a sweet gig in FLA!!!

Dylan Wells
    for a 3rd in 18 and a 5th this year.

With the acquisition of Reimer I thought I could move Wells and especially because I have a guy targetted with that pick who should fill in nicely...

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: 3 deals done!!! Please validate or torch me!!!

you are hard to keep up with Emu... but I will try!

Your trade # 1 and # 3 are the same trade and I think those trades the part you received are on the bottom, and the middle trade the part you received (Reimer) is on the top... makes it a little trick to follow.

Anyways... I think you got decent return for Atkinson... especially if you needed the cap space - other owners would realize that and not give you as much.

Trade #2 I think Reimer helps a lot more now than Forsberg by a lot. And I consider the 5th this year vs the 3 next year as almost a wash because you got the better goalie for current situation.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    you are hard to keep up with Emu... but I will try!

Your trade # 1 and # 3 are the same trade and I think those trades the part you received are on the bottom, and the middle trade the part you received (Reimer) is on the top... makes it a little trick to follow.

Anyways... I think you got decent return for Atkinson... especially if you needed the cap space - other owners would realize that and not give you as much.

Trade #2 I think Reimer helps a lot more now than Forsberg by a lot. And I consider the 5th this year vs the 3 next year as almost a wash because you got the better goalie for current situation.
    Omg- I did bungle that!! Thanks for the feedback though PenguinHunter! i really like Forsberg so I feel like this trade just gets me more competetive sooner for a draft pick. I dont love that I moved Atkinson right this second butacquiring two high firsts should numb the sting. I needed the capspace and desperately needed a pipeline. I feel like my roster can still compete - although losing Atkinson tanks some punch out of it- but I should be in the mix and with some luck Ill have added a decent pipeline basically at the cost of one or two players- lol! My thoughts anyways- love the feedback- cheers!!!

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

I think moving Wells for a pick is a great move! I don't think you lose much in value of the player and if there is a player you want around the pick that you like better make the move for sure!

The Great One

I think moving Wells for a pick is a great move! I don't think you lose much in value of the player and if there is a player you want around the pick that you like better make the move for sure!
    Yea Im hoping my favorite goalie coming into this year is available. He didnt play basically at all due to injury so Im thinking hes relatively under the radar...

II do like Wells too though. And check this out- hes pegged as a "potential" starter for the oilers down the road... Oil Wells??!!! Cmon that narrative writes itself :P

- - - Updated - - -

Yea Im hoping my favorite goalie coming into this year is available. He didnt play basically at all due to injury so Im thinking hes relatively under the radar...

II do like Wells too though. And check this out- hes pegged as a "potential" starter for the oilers down the road... Oil Wells??!!! Cmon that narrative writes itself :P