Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Montgomery vs. K. Allen

Default Re: Montgomery vs. K. Allen

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    Shit, I'd trade a 2nd for McCoy, a 3rd for Thomas, and I'd keep McCoy, Thomas, Green, and Cooper. That's 2 first round picks and 2 second round picks in a redraft.

As I said in my first post, owners keeping 2 QBs creates a massive market inefficiency for you to exploit.
    I was thinking that too.

Also, rethinking my original point. Acquiring ONLY Thomas and keeping 4 WRs is probably unnecessarily greedy given your other three WRs. In standard scoring format if you the opportunity to acquire a primary back in a high volume run offense you need to to take advantage of that.

Get McCoy as one of your keepers. draft Jonathan Williams in the later rounds a legit handcuff. Also, look at your bye week overlap among your 4 keepers and potential first rounder. More than two players on the same bye week could be tricky.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Montgomery vs. K. Allen

I'd do both, keep McCoy, M.Thomas, Cooper, Green. Draft a RB (Fournette, Ajayi) and move McCoy mid season for an injured top player or a QB. So you can have this great young core, and possibly even trade Cooper or Green for picks and go all in next yr.

M.Thomas is going to be a top WR this yr I think. M.Thomas is big and physical, so his RZ should be still used even with AD in at RB. Plus MT’s playoff schedule for most FF leagues is gooood:
    Week 14 – Falcons
    Week 15 – Jets
    Week 16 – Falcons

Last yr MT had a stat line of 17rec/230yrds/2TDs vs the Falcons. (17.5pts/game in a standard league)
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll