Thread: Marchand/Hertl for JVR/Turris/Shipachyov

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Marchand/Hertl for JVR/Turris/Shipachyov

This is essentially the deal being discussed. I have tried some prospects, but Hertl is the deal breaker for him.

I would be moving the Marchand/Hertl side of the deal.

We start 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G with a bench of 8 and a farm of 15. Shipachyov is farm eligible for the whole season, which is beneficial.

16 team, head to head category style league. Categories include G, A, P, Corsi (formerly +/-), SOG, Hits/Blocks, PIM, STP, TOI.

Thoughts?
    Dyn H2H (14 tm) - Start 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, Bench - 8, Farm - 20 (less than 100 GP) Categories: G, A, P, +/-, PIM, SOG, STP, H+B, TOI, W, GAA, SV%, SV, SO

The Great One

Default Re: Marchand/Hertl for JVR/Turris/Shipachyov

Marchand is very, very good in your league format, and I for one think he has a couple more years of top production. He's the best player by far so I'm not sure the good but not great assets you're getting in return amount to enough.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Novice

Quote Originally Posted by RizzeeDizzee View Post
    Marchand is very, very good in your league format, and I for one think he has a couple more years of top production. He's the best player by far so I'm not sure the good but not great assets you're getting in return amount to enough.
    Agreed. I would also add that turris doesn't contribute much to peripherals and has been inconsistent points wise. There's also a good chance JVR will be on a new team before the 2018/19 season starts and there is no guarantee he will be in a beneficial situation. I'd stick with the elite asset in Marchand.
    12 Team H2H

Skater Cats: G, A, P, PPP, SOG, HIT, BLK

Goalie Cats: W, GAA, SV%

3 C, 3 RW, 3 LW, 5 D, 4 BN, 2 G

Dobber Sports Veteran

Keep Marchand, although I do expect regression.