Thread: Lundqvist

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Lundqvist

My league is pints only, W=2, SO=2 and OTL = 1

I may have to keep Lundqvist as my #1. What are your expectations of him in this format?
    13 team Keeper, top 8F, 4D and 2G count. 1pt G/A, 2pt W/SO.
    Protect up to 500 points in a full season
    (K) denotes keeper

Keepers:

F: Draisaitl, Thompson, Thomas, Zuccarello, Konecny, Marchessault Ehlers, O'Reilly, Tarasenko, Perron, Coronato, Seguin, Atkinson, Rossi, Michkov
    D: Q Fox, Sergachev, Dobson, York, Hutson
    G: Vasilevsky, Jarry, Levi

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Re: Lundqvist

I'd say 32 wins 4 SO and 7 OTL
    12 teams dynasty, Points only ( G and A = 1pt)

F: McDavid (12.5M), Kucherov (9.5M), Boldy (7M), Kyrou (8.13M), J. Norris (7.95M), Zegras (5.95M), Kuzmenko (5.5M), Reichel (0.925M), P. Kane (2.75M), Lundell (0.925M), Rasmussen (1.46M), Rossi (0.86M).

D: Korchinski (0.925M), Byram (3.85M), Burns (5.28M).

G: Kochetkov (2M), Shesterkin (5,670M).

Bench: E. Karlsson (10M), Lucius (0.925M), Edvinsson (0.89M), Askarov (0.925M), Quinn (0.86M), Berggren (0.925M), Stankoven (0.81M), Knight (4.5M), Mitchkov (TBD), Athanasiou (4.25M), Samsonov (3.55M), Klingberg (4.15M).

Dobber Sports Demi-God

If healthy, 35w in 62gs.
    The Rangers are a deceptively good team... though I do think they need another C2/C3 ish center.
    Defense is greatly improved.

I can't see NYR leaning on Pavelec for any more than 20 starts.

The Great One

For that format, he should be a top 10 netminder, and perhaps even an outside chance at top 5. One key is Raanta is gone and was replaced by Pavelec, so and Peng noted Lundqvist could start more games than he did in the past couple of seasons. That will help boost his wins.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Veteran

He should still flirt with 30 wins. Solid in that setup, I just don't think the GAA and SV% are going to improve much from last year

Dobber Sports Stud

Henrik has won fewer than 30 games ONCE in his career and in 2012 he won 24 in 43 GP.

12 seasons of 30+ wins

thats money in the bank
    Consider Sim Hockey because guys who play shutdown minutes, deflect shots and clear creases build championships. Yet in fantasy they litter the unwanted UFA lists.