Thread: Lebron Leaving Cleveland?

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Lebron Leaving Cleveland?

I just caught the end of a conversation on Sportnet 590 about Lebron leaving Cleveland?

I heard about Irving asking for a trade? But is Lebron wanting out too?

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Lebron Leaving Cleeland?

He’s been butting heads on the roster and such for yrs. I can see him leaving but I can also see him picking up his players option, then going to FA in 2019.

Irving is dumb for wanting to leave, but he’s been on the team without Lebron and prolly doesn’t want to do that again so he’s being proactive in his mind. Seriously, Cleveland the city isn’t good. I wanted to leave instantly.

The funny point about all this Cleveland stuff is the Owners put themselves in a BAD situation cap/roster wise after Lebron’s contract. And they put themselves there because of what Lebron has told them to do. But now they can’t win because none of the players took discounts like GSW so they can’t add anymore, and Lebron wanted them to do more….but they can’t.

Also, the whole thing I feel like was actually done around draft time with Irving, so pre Butler trade to Minny. And Irving didn’t want Lebron knowing, but he found out and purposely leaked the info to screw Irving over.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    He’s been butting heads on the roster and such for yrs. I can see him leaving but I can also see him picking up his players option, then going to FA in 2019.

Irving is dumb for wanting to leave, but he’s been on the team without Lebron and prolly doesn’t want to do that again so he’s being proactive in his mind. Seriously, Cleveland the city isn’t good. I wanted to leave instantly.

The funny point about all this Cleveland stuff is the Owners put themselves in a BAD situation cap/roster wise after Lebron’s contract. And they put themselves there because of what Lebron has told them to do. But now they can’t win because none of the players took discounts like GSW so they can’t add anymore, and Lebron wanted them to do more….but they can’t.

Also, the whole thing I feel like was actually done around draft time with Irving, so pre Butler trade to Minny. And Irving didn’t want Lebron knowing, but he found out and purposely leaked the info to screw Irving over.
    Irving think the earth is flat. He's a moron lol

I'd love Lebron to build another super team before he retires.
    twitter: @hugotwigg

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Lebron Leaving Cleveland?

A bit off topic, but I can't stand this whole super team thing in the NBA. It's all but ruined professional basketball for me.

But back on topic -- yeah, I can see Lebron leaving Cleveland again. For one thing, there's basically zero loyalty in the sport anymore on any side. And, to be fair, Lebron already held up his end of the bargain by bringing the Cavs a championship in 2016. So I could see him heading for greener pastures under auspices of looking for new challenges.
    14 Team H2H Dynasty League (14 keepers, no farm)
    Weekly Starts (3C, 5W, 5D, 1Util, 2G)
    G, A, PPP, SOG, BS, +/-, GAA, W+OTL, SV%

C: MacKinnon/Eichel/Kopitar//Pinto/Wright
    W: Ovechkin/Toffoli/Necas/Giroux/E.Kane/K.Johnson(IR)/Schmaltz/Bjorkstrand/Drouin
    D: Dobson/Trouba(IR)/Mintyukov/Gostisbehere/Martinez/Edvinsson/York/Gudas(IR)/Tanev
    G: Saros/Demko(IR)/Askarov/DeSmith

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by yougo View Post
    Irving think the earth is flat. He's a moron lol

I'd love Lebron to build another super team before he retires.
    He did make solid points on that it was comical that it became news around the world that he had an opinion on something lol.

He's prolly an idiot, but he's likely down to earth? Maybe the better thing to say is he wants his life outside of basketball to be private?
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Immortal

LeBron will be out after this season. Onto the next super team. Either Lakers or Knicks. It's a shame they started this whole super team thing in Miami and now that's all these players try to do.

Dobber Sports Deity

He has already stated that he is not going to waive his NTC for this upcoming season so he will be in Cleveland this year. After that, who the hell knows.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Monster

Is it realistic? Am not a big basketball fan and normally just follow lebron and curry. i dont know much about the sport but would be funny if he signed with Golden State

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    Is it realistic? Am not a big basketball fan and normally just follow lebron and curry. i dont know much about the sport but would be funny if he signed with Golden State
    That will be OP then.