Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Risk Moving Bean?

The Great One

Default Re: Risk Moving Bean?

I'd look elsewhere also.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I inquired about Josi to the manager that has him and he sent me an offer of:

I give: DeAngelo+Tarasenko
    I get: Josi+Backlund

My opinion is that I'm giving up too much for Josi, yes I could use the added D in Josi but losing Tank is not something I want particularly. Also, I don't like Backlund all that much since I am giving up young talent for a great talent in Josi but something not as great (again in my opinion) in Backlund. I could be wrong about it all but I just not sure if that's the piece I want to move for Tarasenko especially since my initial offer was to move Bean...

I would ask for a different piece but the pieces I would want I doubt he would even consider moving (i.e. Nylander, Pastrnak, Hischier).

Thoughts?
    2017-2018 League Champion
    Salary Dynasty League 20 teams
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PPP-SHP-(+/-)-PIM-SOG-GWG-HITS-BLKS / W-L-OL-GA-SV-SO
    PLAYOFFS COINCIDE WITH NHL PLAYOFFS

F- Gourde, E. Lindholm, R. Smith, Gaudreau, Ovechkin, Draisaitl, Crosby, Labanc, Kerfoot, Haula, E. Kane, Aston-Reese, Vatrano
    D- Karlsson, Letang, Niskanen, Schultz, Dumoulin, Polak
    G- Binnington, Dubnyk, Bobrovsky

Minors:
    F: Erne, Saarela, Hannikainen, Hagel, F. Perron, Pollock, Ully, Amadio, Kotkov, Wallmark, Phillips, Pitlick, Haapala
    D: Djoos, Johansen, Cholowski, Zboril, Bowey, Niku, Pedan, Weegar
    G: Huska, Copley

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by xdmurda View Post
    I inquired about Josi to the manager that has him and he sent me an offer of:

I give: DeAngelo+Tarasenko
    I get: Josi+Backlund

My opinion is that I'm giving up too much for Josi, yes I could use the added D in Josi but losing Tank is not something I want particularly. Also, I don't like Backlund all that much since I am giving up young talent for a great talent in Josi but something not as great (again in my opinion) in Backlund. I could be wrong about it all but I just not sure if that's the piece I want to move for Tarasenko especially since my initial offer was to move Bean...

I would ask for a different piece but the pieces I would want I doubt he would even consider moving (i.e. Nylander, Pastrnak, Hischier).

Thoughts?
    I wouldn't sacrifice Tarasenko to get a D-man like Josi.

Quote Originally Posted by Jouko-Pouko View Post
    I wouldn't sacrifice Tarasenko to get a D-man like Josi.
    Agreed, that’s too much. I’d rather sit and wait for a different offer

F- Gourde, E. Lindholm, R. Smith, Gaudreau, Ovechkin, Draisaitl, Crosby, Labanc, Kerfoot, Haula, E. Kane, Aston-Reese, Vatrano

Minors:
    F: Erne, Saarela, Hannikainen, Hagel, F. Perron, Pollock, Ully, Amadio, Kotkov, Wallmark, Phillips, Pitlick, Haapala

The Great One

Totally...
    Experience is the teacher of all things.

Same manager who offered me Fowler said that he would be willing to move Jakub Jerabek. Only problem is, I have no real idea as to how good he is or if he'll even crack the lineup for the Habs this year.

Can anyone give me insight on him and if I should even consider trying to make a deal?

Minors:

Dobber Sports Deity

This thread has kind of bounced around a lot since it started. Is this still a deal based around Bean?

I wont lie and say I know a lot about Jerabek but I have a hard time seeing him getting enough playing time to be fantasy relevant out of the gate. Did you try googling him and try and find out some more info on him?
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    This thread has kind of bounced around a lot since it started. Is this still a deal based around Bean?

I wont lie and say I know a lot about Jerabek but I have a hard time seeing him getting enough playing time to be fantasy relevant out of the gate. Did you try googling him and try and find out some more info on him?
    It’s definitely bounced around a bit, and I don’t think Bean would necessarily be a part of the deal.

The only offer that has seemed plausible was the Fowler deal but the cap doesn’t work. Tried to offer something cheap for Streit since he signed with MTL but the manager wanted too much for him. He offered me Markov+Grabner+3rd for Bean+Buchnevich which I turned down pretty easily.

Minors:

Quote Originally Posted by xdmurda View Post
    It’s definitely bounced around a bit, and I don’t think Bean would necessarily be a part of the deal.

The only offer that has seemed plausible was the Fowler deal but the cap doesn’t work. Tried to offer something cheap for Streit since he signed with MTL but the manager wanted too much for him. He offered me Markov for 6th and 7th round picks in this draft but I’m sure that contract will be a pretty penny IF he does sign.
    Also, I did google Jerabek and found a lot about him. Seems to be a highly talented offensive dman much like Zaitsev was when he came over from the KHL. A lot of threads talk about him making opening night but it’d be tough either way. 34 points in 59 KHL games isn’t bad.

Minors: