Thread: Radim Vrbata

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Radim Vrbata

Me again!

This dude was a nice surprise last year and actually helped me win my in my league #2..

Now at only 2,5m he would be a great value if he projected to put up 50 ish points.

I've read that he could be the Jagr replacement in FLA on the top line, if so his chances are excellent.

What is your read on the situation?
    [FONT=trebuchet ms]
    7 Partial Keeper (Keep 5 + 2 reserve spots) 12F (G,A=1) 6D (G,A=1.5) 2G (W=2,OTL=1,SO=1)
    F: MacKinnon, Marner, Svechnikov, J.Hughes, Konecny, Ziba, Malkin, Kaprisov, Monahan, Reinhart, Tarasenko, Seguin (Hintz while IR)
    D: Chabot, Q.Hughes, Barrie, Sergachev, Burns, Dobson
    G: Price, Hellebuyck
    Reserve: Kakko, Gusev

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Radim Vrbata

He he sticks in the top 6, 50 points are attainable.

Dobber Sports Monster

Like FinnishFlash said, if he gets top 6 minutes it's definitely attainable but with his age I'm going to be a little cautious on buying into him at the moment.

Dobber Sports Titan

I'm optimistic on him, but there's definitely competition for him in FLA. I could see 40 points, but I'm hoping for 45-50.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

The Great One

I think he is pencilled for top 6... key will be him making the most of the, unlike his time in Van
    Experience is the teacher of all things.

Dobber Sports Ninja

It's hard not to imagine him in Florida's top six. My thoughts are that his contract and last year's 20 goals, 55 points on a lesser team, pretty much guarantee at least 20 goals and 50 points for him in Florida. I'd be shocked if that didn't happen this year. Shocked I tell ya.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Expert

45-55. 55 if you are high on him.

As an aside, several years ago, someone in my league who owned Vrbata had the best team name: "Random Vibrator"
    13 team Keeper, top 8F, 4D and 2G count. 1pt G/A, 2pt W/SO.
    Protect up to 500 points in a full season
    (K) denotes keeper

Keepers:

F: Draisaitl, Thompson, Thomas, Zuccarello, Konecny, Marchessault Ehlers, O'Reilly, Tarasenko, Perron, Coronato, Seguin, Atkinson, Rossi, Michkov
    D: Q Fox, Sergachev, Dobson, York, Hutson
    G: Vasilevsky, Jarry, Levi