Thread: Random Mailbag question- lol!

The Great One

Default Random Mailbag question- lol!

So I just submitted this in the mailbag thread but I had a lot of help from posters on here to reach this decisions so Ill post on here too- lol!!

I just got 6 shiny new prospects from a trade and two waiver adds to help solidify a very shallow farm on my shiny new team. Only real prospects/young guys I had worth getting excited about were excited about weree Kaprizov, Tuch, Korpisaalo, and Wideman whom Im not that excited about). Got some good advice from the forums I think but not sure hwat I bought-lol!!!

For Killorn and a 2nd in 2019 I got:

C Yakov Trenin, C John Hayden, D Haydn Fleury and a 2nd this year.

I used my first waiver priority on Darren Raddysh whom I heard about on dobberprospectsradio (man what a great podcast!!!).

Lastly I grabbed Yanni Gourde based on a ramblings not too long ago.

I know nothing and less about these guys- hahaha! Would love some insight on what I got. The price was very reasonable (basically had to demote Killorns salary anyways)- so even small degrees of upside are good news :P

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Random Mailbag question- lol!

Trenin and Hayden are both big bruiser type players. Lots of grit but lack in the scoring department. Fleury is a decent D prospect but burried behind a deep Carolina Dman pipeline. The 2nd rounder is obviously what you make it and I'd target a boom/bust offensive type.
    5.5X Champs
    20 Team Dynasty (Unique Cap) H2H 23 Man roster - 20 Minor
    G,A,SOG,PIM,HIT,BLK,FO%,2G+A,D-pts,STG,GWG+SHP+ShootoutG
    W,SV%,GAA,SO Start 4 C,LW,RW/6D/2G Min 3 start/ 3Bench/6IR

C-Hischier,W.Nylander,
    Benn
    LW-Guentzel,B.Tkachuk
    ,Marchand,Gaudreau
    RW-A.Svechnikov,M.Tkachuk,Duclair,Mantha
    D-Provorov,McAvoy,Gudas,Doughty,Dunn,McDonagh
    G-Hart,Vanecek
    B-
    Brannstrom,Crouse
    Prospects
    Rossi,Berggren,Sillinger,Giv.Smith,Perreault,Kaspe r,Gauthier,Miroshnichenko,R.Johnson
    Perunovich,Salo,Capobianco,Mackey,Woo,Benning,A.Jo hansson,Thrun
    Skinner,Martin,Ingram,Fedotov
    ​Entry Draft 5 Rds [<60gp] '23 2,3,3,5
    Cap 77.82M/82.5M

Twitter @MatsonHockey

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Random Mailbag question- lol!

Never a bad thing to be stocking up on. Best thing to do now is to try and target one or two prospects you're high on, and consolidate.
    Gourde is one guy I like and I'm targeting him in a bunch of leagues. Great flier, especially in cap leagues.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)