Thread: One last deal... (Getting Mack)

The Great One

Default One last deal... (Getting Mack)

So Im interested in one last deal outside of maybe condesing some draft picks.

Team and league in sig.

Ive been offered Mack and the third overall with the other manager stating an interest in Rask and Atkinson- whom Im a big fan of. I offered Atkinson, Rask and a 2nd for MacKinnon, Bennett and the 3rd overall.

Is that enough? Its a first offer- was considering countering without Bennett coming back- but again Im a huge faan of Atkinson and Rask...

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Re: One last deal... (Getting Mack)

3rd overall for 2017 prospect draft? That's not so great this year. I think you offered too much already. I would rather keep Rask and maybe offer Atkinson+ for MacKinnon.

The Magnificent One

I would accept this deal. I thought you meant goalie Rask not victor rask. That being the case yes jump on this NOW. I guess I am just not a fan of Atkinson as I used to be. Very much talked about here 2+ years ago but honestly very little talk latley. To me he just hasn't wowed me. Macky while low level now his upside is big
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Wizard

Oh damn, it's Victor Rask? Then you didn't offer enough IMO and you should be very happy if he accepts that.

Dobber Sports Icon

VICTOR Rask??! c'mon you cant be serious..its not enough really, so you hope and pray he takes that deal

and you might get Bennet too!, wow thats a goddam a$$ charging
    ESPN Roto 10 team
    24 man roster (+3 IR) - Keep 20 - Daily settings
    Start 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 5D, 2G, 1UTIL
    G,A,PTS, +/-, PIM, PPA, PPG, D PTS - W, SV, SV%

C- Zegras, Suzuki, Carlsson
    RW- Batherson, Michkov, Quinn, Perfetti(C,LW), Foerster, Kakko
    LW- BTkachuk, Stutzle(C), Byfield(C), McTavish(C), Benson
    D- Mintyukov, Sanderson, LHughes, Clarke, Faber
    G- Wolf, Askarov, Wallstedt
    IR- Norris(C)
    IR- Fantilli(C)
    IR-

Picks in 2024/25 rounds 1,1,1,2
    Picks in 2025/26 rounds 1,1,3,4

Dobber Sports Veteran

He offered, you should accept. It's the polite thing to do.

The Great One

No he didnt offer- I think I got ahead of myself with that offer- felt like we were close because he had targetted Atkinson/Rask and offered up that the 3rd overall was avaialable on his own. So I actually sent the same offer out without Bennett. Mack/3rd overall for Atkinson/Rask/23rd overall. My cap would still be ok I think- although Atkinson was getting a raise next year anyeays.

Is this enough?? I really like Atkinson as a small guy/late bloomer in the mould of MSL (albeit more sog/g heavy)- and dont want to sell him too cheap.

Is this at least a reasonable offer without bennett??

The Great One

Would taking out Bennett get it closer?? Help me add more on my end. The 3rd overall is not a dealbreaker for me- Im ok with just Mack but Im concerned cause Atkinson is totally fine right now and just added Panarin as a regular linemate- lol! He needs Atkinson on his end (which I understand- but what does the plus need to be??

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting_Emu View Post
    No he didnt offer- I think I got ahead of myself with that offer- felt like we were close because he had targetted Atkinson/Rask and offered up that the 3rd overall was avaialable on his own. So I actually sent the same offer out without Bennett. Mack/3rd overall for Atkinson/Rask/23rd overall. My cap would still be ok I think- although Atkinson was getting a raise next year anyeays.

Is this enough?? I really like Atkinson as a small guy/late bloomer in the mould of MSL (albeit more sog/g heavy)- and dont want to sell him too cheap.

Is this at least a reasonable offer without bennett??
    If he accepts that deal, then great. If not, ask him what you need to add to land those two pieces. That's a good starting point.

In the end, I would be willing to do the deal without the picks. If you can't get the 3rd overall included for reasonable price, then walk away from that.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Jouko-Pouko View Post
    If he accepts that deal, then great. If not, ask him what you need to add to land those two pieces. That's a good starting point.

In the end, I would be willing to do the deal without the picks. If you can't get the 3rd overall included for reasonable price, then walk away from that.
    K thanks JP your helping me build this team into something special here- imho...

Dobber Sports Icon

Let the other GM accept or decline before putting up another offer. The one you posted isn't off base.
    ESPN Roto 10 team
    24 man roster (+3 IR) - Keep 20 - Daily settings
    Start 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 5D, 2G, 1UTIL
    G,A,PTS, +/-, PIM, PPA, PPG, D PTS - W, SV, SV%

C- Zegras, Suzuki, Carlsson
    RW- Batherson, Michkov, Quinn, Perfetti(C,LW), Foerster, Kakko
    LW- BTkachuk, Stutzle(C), Byfield(C), McTavish(C), Benson
    D- Mintyukov, Sanderson, LHughes, Clarke, Faber
    G- Wolf, Askarov, Wallstedt
    IR- Norris(C)
    IR- Fantilli(C)
    IR-