Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: O.J. Simpson granted parole after serving 9 years

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: O.J. Simpson granted parole after serving 9 years

The guy wrote a damn book called "If I Did It"
    its basically an autobiography of his entire life, everything is true written in his owns words, until the night of the murders, then its just hypothetical... I think the publisher refused to release it, then the Goldman's bought the book and released it to show everyone how he's basically admitting to it.

anyways....I've been to the murder house, went there as a kid, walked up the path where the bodies were found...so much for going to Disneyland or Seaworld, my dad's a cop so we are going to the most famous crime scene in recent history!
    10 Team Roto Keeper League; 20 Keepers;
    Stats: G,A,Pts,ppg,ppa,pims,+/- ; W,sv%,svs
    C: Seguin, Panarin, Carter
    LW: Benn, Hall, Buchnevich, Coyle, Zucker
    RW: Kane, Simmonds, Stone, Nino, Gallagher
    D: Subban, Doughty, Byfuglien, Jones, Mcdonagh, Fowler
    G: Price, Holtby, Halak, Reimer

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Instant Karma View Post
    Or more importantly, moving back to FLA because it has the most favorable laws with regard to protecting income and property from legal judgments in the United States. That's why he ended up there in the first place.

And I don't believe his pension is anywhere near that lucrative. I think that I heard it reported this morning that he accumulated approx. $600K from his pension in the nine years that he has been incarcerated.
    Heard the same interview again this morning (am radio on replay) and the LA writer who's been following the case in its entirety said he'd receive "in excess of $25000" per month....it could be false, but I was just reporting what I heard. I'm not too close to this matter at all.
    Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Magicstew View Post
    Remember watching this live, wonder how many miles on the Broco since.
    TMZ said it is located in a crime museum - but wasn't it bought by one of the higher ups in this case? - they said it could fetch up to $750000 at auction.
    Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by donions View Post
    The guy wrote a damn book called "If I Did It"
    its basically an autobiography of his entire life, everything is true written in his owns words, until the night of the murders, then its just hypothetical... I think the publisher refused to release it, then the Goldman's bought the book and released it to show everyone how he's basically admitting to it.

anyways....I've been to the murder house, went there as a kid, walked up the path where the bodies were found...so much for going to Disneyland or Seaworld, my dad's a cop so we are going to the most famous crime scene in recent history!
    dont feel bad , my bucket list includes visiting Dealey Plaza (where JFK was shot)to see some things with my own eyes as I'm a bit of a JFK buff that rides the fence on the various theorys.My wife has Zero interest in this of course hah .

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Call of Doughty View Post
    TMZ said it is located in a crime museum - but wasn't it bought by one of the higher ups in this case? - they said it could fetch up to $750000 at auction.
    Apparently OJ's former agent owns the vehicle and turned down $250,000 for it in the past.

But TMZ reported there is one person Gilbert will never sell the vehicle to — Simpson.
    http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/oj-.../21/id/803047/