I own the first 4, and I'm looking to acquire Drouin. This is a condensed version of another thread I did, and in that one I didn't reference Hall either.

I'm just curious, if I move my first (12th overall) and 1 of Monahan, Kuzy, RyJo or Hall (along with a 2nd or 3rd) to get Drouin and 1st (1st overall), how would you rank the first 4 in terms of who you would most likely move (1 being most)? It seems to be between Kuzy and Johansen, as those were the players discussed, and the other gm originally asked for RyJo, a 1 and 2. He then switched focus to Kuzy, and wanted a 1 and 3. Never discussed Hall or Monahan, and i'm not likely to trade Hall at all, but just curious of pecking order.

I currently pick 1, 2, 3, 3, 5, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.

If I make a move where I get rid of 1 keeper and bring 1 back, I still won't be able to keep Wheeler or Hedman, however that doesn't mean I won't able to swing trades where I re-coup picks for them, or potentially move out another keeper and keep say Wheeler and still try to trade Hedman. I feel like I only really need 1 of Monahan/RyJo since they are similar players in terms of pt projections, but I may not be able to get the 1st pick with either of those guys, since the other gm is more interested in Kuzy. If I move Kuzy and replace with Drouin, I'll still look to move 1 of RyJo and Monahan and keep Wheeler. If I move 1 of RyJo and Monahan in a deal to get Drouin, I'll look to move the other in a separate deal and still keep Wheeler.

Also, not sure if this will weigh on anyone's decision, but position eligibility wise, multi-position guys are: Hall c/lw through length of contract (2 yr), Kuzy c/lw (3 yr), RyJo c/rw (1 yr), Drouin lw/rw (3 yrs). Based on our rules, can keep positions that were gained previously, but only for length of contract that had already been signed. If you acquired a guy via trade, it's for length of original contract. That's why RyJo is for 1 year, even though I can sign him to 4 if I want. Drouin I don't have yet, but his current contract is 3.Can default to fantrax positions if we choose, but if it's advantageous to keep existing positions, can do that.